14 YO Boy Kills Teacher

I'm sure but if they throw this guy in Texan prison so he will be died in next day due to gangs and more creepier than MA prison.
To be honest, human rights oppose it. When you are in prison, that doesn't mean your ass will be raped or you will get killed. Being in prison is a punishment, ass raped or getting killed by an inmate is not a punishment. In other words, a warden and guards are responsible to keep them safe from other inmates.

Still don't get it? Tell me why guards make sure that inmates don't commit suicide while they don't make sure the inmates are not raped or killed. It doesn't make sense at all.

To be honest, human rights oppose it. When you are in prison, that doesn't mean your ass will be raped or you will get killed. Being in prison is a punishment, ass raped or getting killed by an inmate is not a punishment. In other words, a warden and guards are responsible to keep them safe from other inmates.

Still don't get it? Tell me why guards make sure that inmates don't commit suicide while they don't make sure the inmates are not raped or killed. It doesn't make sense at all.

It won't matter to Texan government.

Don't break any laws so you won't land in jail or state/federal prison.

even if there are the most vigilant guards there I would wager that rape, abuse, violent injuries and even death by violence still happens in prison. The incarcerated individuals will find ways around it to keep some 'activities' from prying eyes.

It is 'punishment' in the eyes of the prison population depending on the type of crime committed- seems that child molesters get the brunt of it.

Back