12/12/12

Not exactly, our next generation will see like this again, it would be Dec 12, 2112 which translate to 12-12-12. I think only very few of today children will see this date again.
That is for the next generation - most of us in today's generation will not be able to see it. we will be dead by then.

Oh, come on, people. 12/12/12 is just having the same number every one hundred years if that happen on that day. It is just a remembrance for someone who want to get married on that day or have a special outings on just a beautiful day. There is nothing in the end of the world.

Same for December 21st. There is no end of the world at all. It is just the calendar only that don't predict that there will be the end of the world. It is not true. The Mayan calendar only say that it is the end of the day and start a new day for ceremonies and other special festivals for the Mayan Indians. It is like the same for New Year's Day as when the night end on December 30 and start a new day on the 1st of January. **sigh** :roll:

Hi Mimsy, how are things going with you? Hope all is well and school is going great. Been thinking of you.:wave:

Thank you for thinking of me. {{{hug}}} I am well and looking forward to my birthday on the 31st. One more year until I'm 21! :cheers:

Same for December 21st. There is no end of the world at all. It is just the calendar only that don't predict that there will be the end of the world. It is not true. The Mayan calendar only say that it is the end of the day and start a new day for ceremonies and other special festivals for the Mayan Indians. It is like the same for New Year's Day as when the night end on December 30 and start a new day on the 1st of January. **sigh** :roll:

I wish I could be like you. When I hear "end of the world" predictions, I get a little nervous, even though it never happens. I have been reading about December 21st and scientists say nothing will happen, but others people say there is an asteroid coming to hit us on that day. I will look forward to happy things to take my mind off end of the world.

Thank you for thinking of me. {{{hug}}} I am well and looking forward to my birthday on the 31st. One more year until I'm 21! :cheers:

you're 20?? omg you seem very mature for your age

not an asteroid, but events of earthquakes on global scale, because of the ther interplanetlary/intersolary/and intergalactic perfect aligment that happens every 5125 years in the mayan 'long count' on the celestial calendar....but id say if it did happen it just rattle for a bit then tip the poles to tilt a wee bit, then goes back to normal... no one really knows or nothing will happen at all...

not an asteroid, but events of earthquakes on global scale, because of the ther interplanetlary/intersolary/and intergalactic perfect aligment that happens every 5125 years in the mayan 'long count' on the celestial calendar....but id say if it did happen it just rattle for a bit then tip the poles to tilt a wee bit, then goes back to normal... no one really knows or nothing will happen at all...

NASA has reported that no there aren't any planetary alignments that will cause pole shifts or anything like that. It's a calender that started when something was lined up with a certain star, it's only the "end" of the cycle because it finally got back to the starting point, where it will start all over again. They just never made a "new" one because hey, they had few thousands years till they needed one right? Plenty of time ;)

btw, we will see another sequential date next year, that dawned on me a few days ago. Next year we'll have 11/12/13 :D

NASA has reported that no there aren't any planetary alignments that will cause pole shifts or anything like that. It's a calender that started when something was lined up with a certain star, it's only the "end" of the cycle because it finally got back to the starting point, where it will start all over again. They just never made a "new" one because hey, they had few thousands years till they needed one right? Plenty of time ;)

btw, we will see another sequential date next year, that dawned on me a few days ago. Next year we'll have 11/12/13 :D

I agree with you on this one. You are right that there is no planetary alignments. Yes, it is only Mayan Calendar which is a native way to start over with ceremonies and to get rid of the old and enter the new age or day just like New Year's Day. Nothing to be alarm. The Mayan had tried to explain to us but none of the white people don't get it. Their Calendar is quite different than our normal calendar. This is the way they interpret it for their days and months and also years. They never said anything about the end of the world thingy.

On the bold last statement. :lol: You are funny on this date. Hahahaha! :roll:

That day was very special to me. I'm one of very few I know who have similar birthday with same age. Do the math

12+12+12=36.

Back