12/12/12

Journey

Reaction score
It's the last time we will see a recurring date like this. Anything special or out of the ordinary happen to you today?

Lets pray nothing bad happens to our beautiful country . I dont want this day go dont in history like another 9-11. Today is 12-12-12....a beautiful day.

So far...just another typical day...overcast and expected to rain today...Having to go out later tho'...Hopefully, the Spirit of Xmas will prevail everywhere!....I gave the Manager at the Dollar Store a very big hug yesterday, thanking her for her helpfullness all year round...she always gets someone to take my parcels out to my car for me....very nice gesture with my balance problem.

At work , we had our grand opening of the Culinary Arts program. They did the ceremony, cut the ribbon and chow down haha

Not exactly, our next generation will see like this again, it would be Dec 12, 2112 which translate to 12-12-12. I think only very few of today children will see this date again.

It's the last time we will see a recurring date like this. Anything special or out of the ordinary happen to you today?

My son's school called my work to have me come and get him. He is sick. There goes 12-12-12 for us.

12/12/12 12:12:12?

*pressing intercom* Miss Moneyponey! Get me Sam Beckett!

Well...something did happen in my City this evening...but not close to my home...closer to Downtown....5 People were shot....we've had people getting shot every day, every day....but today was the Kicker!...5 of 'em....Just another day in da' Hood.....

Nothing special for me or anyone I know.

Although, I am looking forward to seeing what happens in 9 days. ;)

Not exactly, our next generation will see like this again, it would be Dec 12, 2112 which translate to 12-12-12. I think only very few of today children will see this date again.

Yes other generations will experience recurring dates but 'we' will not ;-).

Aw that's too bad Shel and Karissa. It should be outlawed to have "Tis the season" include flu bugs and viruses!

Well...something did happen in my City this evening...but not close to my home...closer to Downtown....5 People were shot....we've had people getting shot every day, every day....but today was the Kicker!...5 of 'em....Just another day in da' Hood.....

Oh no, how sad and tragic! Glad it was not close to your home.

Mass in the morning, choir practice at night... that's all. It was a beautiful day today though! And I got to take a 2-hour nap! Woo hoo!!

nah didn't do anything special cuz I went to s.f the day before 12.12.12 lol it was awesome checking few malls in S.F that i never been to cuz i was soo CURIOUS for long time til recenlty now I know and know how to get there but I will wait til spring time cuz of stupid daylight savings ended last nov so I prefer go when the weather is a bit warmer not that COLD ugh.. and looking forward to go baseball game for S.F giants in spring time with friends.. :D I liked s.f giants but I don't mean to go cuz some1 passed away I just want to get out and have fun u know? life is too short tho.. blah lol it hit me when my friend matt died last march.. I realized I can't be on computer forever. :)

We are still alive!!! But wait and see on December 21, 2012!! LOL

Back