█ 2006 AllDeaf Caucus - July 13-16, 2006 - *SPECIALS* █

Can anyone tell me how many registers will go there ?

Hey! I really WISH i could go and meet all of you who i have talked to but... i cant! :( because im having my husband's 40th surprise bday on the SAME weekend! GRRR but.. hey hope you all ENJOY every moment of this!!! :) HUGS!

Momoftwo said:
I'd love to go but I can't make it because my husband, my two kids and I are going to Bermuda for 10 days.

Have FUN!
ekk!!! Bermuda Triangle? Keep in touch if you can't get out of there but I'm 99.9% sure you'll fly in and out safe!

nozobo said:
ekk!!! Bermuda Triangle? Keep in touch if you can't get out of there but I'm 99.9% sure you'll fly in and out safe!

hahahaha! I went to Bermuda many times.:)

grr.. u're so clever. Ha-ha! Thx Cheri that was a nice compliment for the answer, I really appreciated for your thought. Hope u will have fun at St. Louis, Mo. I'm not going anyway but it would be nice to go there accordingly that's where mah dh was raised there next to the border.

A message from a Kiwi...

Kia ora tena kotutu,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the AllDeaf Caucus as I'm on the other side of the world freezing my butt off while you Northern Hempisphere folks are running naked down the street in the heat...

It's nice to see AllDeaf has grown and its members actively involved in the discussions all over. I remember the day when I first joined there were only a handful of us posting everything from A to Z.

I had the opportunity to meet some of the AD members in Denver, Colorado when I was on my back to New Zealand from the WFD Conference in Montreal in 2003. I look forward to meeting any AD members at the next WFD Conference in Madrid, Spain July 2007.

Alex!!! You have done a wonderful job of running this site all those years! Have an awesome blast at the Caucus and down a few drinks for me please LOL.

Cheers

Kim :beer:

LisaMarie said:
Hey! I really WISH i could go and meet all of you who i have talked to but... i cant! :( because im having my husband's 40th surprise bday on the SAME weekend! GRRR but.. hey hope you all ENJOY every moment of this!!! :) HUGS!
wow tell your hubby happy early 40th b-day!! You look young in the picture!! :) :)

I wonder if it's too late to sign up for the event? If we come, we'll see you on Saturday since I have a project that needs to be worked on at the office this week.

Are children allowed to come with us, too?

My husband and I are interested in going too... How many are going so far? And it'll be really great to have some family with us!

Will Alex be there too?

Peace out...

Fragmeter you can go ahead and come..
you can contact w/DreamDeaf right away via pm

Greema, you're the most welcomed....
Yes Alex will be there too.. of course! (chuckles)

Fragmenter said:
I wonder if it's too late to sign up for the event? If we come, we'll see you on Saturday since I have a project that needs to be worked on at the office this week.

Are children allowed to come with us, too?
Yep, children are allow to come too, It's never too late to sign up. ;)

greema said:
My husband and I are interested in going too... How many are going so far? And it'll be really great to have some family with us!

Will Alex be there too?

Peace out...
yea yall can welcome!

Back