¡Olé! Spain approves same-sex marriage bill

Miss*Pinocchio said:
No I am saying I was in love with a Hawaii guy and I don't meet
total expectations to marry him, in order to procreate (I just look that word up, to find out what it means). Yeah I am sad and depressed cause
I am ugly, I got bad attitude, lonely and all.

That is why I do all of those crooked things and bad things, and said many stupid things... making people mad and pissed off, being goofy, cause I got bad self esteem.

If I look normal, I would act normal with positive attitude.

And Ellen Degenes, the comedian, why does she act that way?
She has pretty eyes, why does she look goofy and dance in the commercial?
When she can be like Oprah, if she just be a little bit more serious,
and be normal, and hold her head high, why she has to sit on a chair like that? And Rosie O'Donnell, why she doesn't be herself, why she
degraded herself in public.

Why do gay men act like they got low self esteem, act like geeks?

Why can't a partner stay at bedside of an ailing partner?
In hospital, I walk in one of my friends' room, and nobody asked
me if I am related to him.... That is stupid
that you can't stay at bedside with that person.
What kind of hospital rules is that, anyway?

Fine, I will act mature here, and act like Meg and Oceanbreeze who act normal here....
I'll act like a typical 34 years old woman, since that is what
everybody want me to be like that. Okay, no joking around from now on, I'll be serious and be boring and not be childlike. Deal?

I just saw this. I am glad you consider me mature. But, let me tell you something. I'm also not perfect. I have issues, Miss P, just like you do. The different between myself and you, though, is I admit when I made a mistake, and I apologize for it. The difference between you and I, is that I don't purposely go around acting like a fool just to irritate the crap out of some one. I'm far from "normal" as you would say. I was born with a congenital abnormality just like you were, but i don't go around pitying myself because of it. I accept myself the way I am, and I use THAT to my advantage! I have a lot of faults, but I am generally a nice person. That's what makes you and I different. You are so afraid of people that you push them away.

Miss P, stop the pity party. Stop the bashing of our gay friends on here, and just be yourself. Your REAL self. You might find that someone might like you!

:werd: ocean my sentiments exactly! and i applaud your imperfections like everyone here we're all not perfect, so stop with the whining ms P and accept us for our lives and get on with yours!

hasnt Miss P been banned yet? Arguing with her isnt worth the Carpel Tunnel you will get from your keyboard....

Crazymanw00t said:
Never accept the gay's lifestyle if you want to be a christian.

Never judge their lifestyle if you are a Christian!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
what would gay and lesbians do if they meet God on Judgement Day?

What do you mean what they would do? or are you asking what God would do?

^Angel^ said:

But we suppose to spread God's word....
to save each other souls
But we can't judge though.

So that is why I am saying, Homosexual is abomination.

^Angel^ said:

Would Gays and Lesbians protest to God that they have the right
to love one another?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But we suppose to spread God's word....
to save each other souls
But we can't judge though.

So that is why I am saying, Homosexual is abomination.

I don't know why I wanna save someone soul, why should I care
if they go to heaven or hell?
I'll be glad to go to Heaven by myself and meet very nice people there. :wiggle:

^Angel^ said:
Never judge their lifestyle if you are a Christian!

Watch yourself. I am not judging and you always think I am judging. They are gay and that is fact and that is no of judging thing because they are gay period.

Crazymanw00t said:
Watch yourself.

I'm a Christian myself and I do watch what I say and I don't go around shoveling my bible down at people's throat either...

I am not judging and you always think I am judging.

Well you are I'm sorry to say that...and you can be very blunt about it too...

What problems Crazyman? If you don't like gay marriage.....DON"T MARRY THEM!!!! This has nothing on earth to do with you! How the hell would YOU like it if the government said that YOU couldn't get married simply b/c you're a Christian?
Watch yourself. I am not judging and you always think I am judging. They are gay and that is fact and that is no of judging thing because they are gay period.
Yes, we're gay......BUT you ARE judging us! How the heck would YOU feel if someone started yelping about how evil a sex posistion that YOU enjoyed was? *The missoionary posistion is EVIL.....Everyone who has sex with the missionary position is doomed to hell!" That's what you're doing to US!

deafdyke, just ignore Crazyman's comments.

You can truly honour yourself by not justifying who you are and your sexual orientation. We all can see you love yourself for who you are and it is Crazyman's issue with other people's sexual orientation that he has to input his opinions on their walks of lives.

deafdyke said:
What problems Crazyman? If you don't like gay marriage.....DON"T MARRY THEM!!!! This has nothing on earth to do with you! How the hell would YOU like it if the government said that YOU couldn't get married simply b/c you're a Christian?

Do you realize that I would never marry them at first place? If the Government say I can't marry because I am Christian therefore Government may don't exist. More than 50% of Government system came from Bible. For example, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, no incest, etc.

Yes, we're gay......BUT you ARE judging us! How the heck would YOU feel if someone started yelping about how evil a sex posistion that YOU enjoyed was? *The missoionary posistion is EVIL.....Everyone who has sex with the missionary position is doomed to hell!" That's what you're doing to US!

First of all, stop abusing with this quote, "You are judging us!" That is wrong for you to use against me. I am not here to judge you and I don't have any power to judge you. I am here to preach you from the Bible, therefore the Bible says something that is forbid then I have to preach you to not do whatever Bible forbids. But you are saying that I am judging you and you need to remember that and where I got the information from and it came from the Bible. The Bible is written by Holy Spirit and that means it came from Lord. Lord already judged you before you were born therefore you cannot say I am judging you. You can say, "Lord stop judging me!" not "You are judging me!" Thank you very much.

Who say missionary position is evil? The Bible didn't say what sexual position that we may play with it or not. Bible said no gay, no incest, no animal sex, and few more. Please be careful next time if you throw away the random idea from no-where.

Do you realize that I would never marry them at first place? If the Government say I can't marry because I am Christian therefore Government may don't exist. More than 50% of Government system came from Bible. For example, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, no incest, etc.
What if there were rights that could only be gotten through marriage? Civil marriage isn't hurting you. We don't live in a theocracy you know. Athethists can get married, blacks and whites can get married to each other (even thou some people believe it's wrong)
Crazyman.....the reason I keep harping on this is b/c you just don't get it!
You ARE judging us! You are attacking us b/c of a perceived sin.
That's nice that you believe that being gay is a sin....You are perfectly welcome to believe that. Just don't come barging into MY life and say that it's a horrible thing, and that I'm doomed to hell b/c of it.
I know when I finally meet God, He will judge me on a lot of stuff....NOBODY'S perfect....We ALL sin....What makes the issue of homosexuality so inflamatory? Why do some Christians act like homosexuality is worse then being a child molester or a serial killer or whatever?

deafdyke said:
What if there were rights that could only be gotten through marriage? Civil marriage isn't hurting you. We don't live in a theocracy you know. Athethists can get married, blacks and whites can get married to each other (even thou some people believe it's wrong)

Did the bible say black and white can't marry? No way! Please read whole Bible!

Athiests can marry because they can be won through christian spouses. Gay is different.

Bottomline too bad we are still in theocracy era!

Crazyman.....the reason I keep harping on this is b/c you just don't get it!
I am preaching to you cuz I want to save you from going straight down to hell.
You ARE judging us! You are attacking us b/c of a perceived sin.
That's nice that you believe that being gay is a sin....You are perfectly welcome to believe that. Just don't come barging into MY life and say that it's a horrible thing, and that I'm doomed to hell b/c of it.
I know when I finally meet God, He will judge me on a lot of stuff....NOBODY'S perfect....We ALL sin....What makes the issue of homosexuality so inflamatory? Why do some Christians act like homosexuality is worse then being a child molester or a serial killer or whatever?

IF you are still gay and when you meet god. He will send you to hell without any question. He will never accept your excuse that everyone is human and we all are sinners. He already warns you and commanded you to repent. He sent me to preach you to save you and save all troubles that you are heading. Tooooo Bad that you cannot quit gay because you can't help it.

Crazyman, actually there ARE some MAJOR Christians who think that interracial marriage is an adominmation against God. Bob Jones University and its proscription against interracial dating from a few years ago anyone?
He sent me to preach you to save you and save all troubles that you are heading. Tooooo Bad that you cannot quit gay because you can't help it.
So are you the New Jesus? How can you KNOW that it is a sin? It DOES NOT HURT ANYONE! I mean.......this "sin" is about love....LOVE which is the VERY ESSENSE of GOD! How can love be wrong? It's the same love that I feel for my platonic friends....it's just that in the case of falling in love, I want to EXPRESS it in a different way. If a hug between me and OB (platonic friends) is not wrong or evil...(it's a way I express my feelings towards her) then how can a kiss or something more intimanate between me and someone I love *that way* be a sin? God gave me those feelings. GOD. The Devil cannot know love.....Remmy the bit in the Last Battle when Aslan talks with the Tarkaan about how love and stuff that was good and pure could not be attribuated to Tash?
You are painting us with a VERY broad brush.....You're making us sound like we are pure evil......that is ONE major reason why a lot of people do not follow evalingcial Christianity.....b/c it tends to see things in black and white. Life's more complicated then that.....and I really doubt that God's Sin-Dar is going off every two seconds b/c of something that involves love!

deafdyke said:
Crazyman, actually there ARE some MAJOR Christians who think that interracial marriage is an adominmation against God. Bob Jones University and its proscription against interracial dating from a few years ago anyone?
Let me ask you. Do you understand what Bob Jone un-Unversity is doing? I went to Bob Jone University" in S.C. and it was so shocked how far they don't follow the Bible. Those indepent-bapist people are over-doing from what the Bible expects. Therefore they aren't Christian.

So are you the New Jesus? How can you KNOW that it is a sin? It DOES NOT HURT ANYONE! I mean.......this "sin" is about love....LOVE which is the VERY ESSENSE of GOD! How can love be wrong? It's the same love that I feel for my platonic friends....it's just that in the case of falling in love, I want to EXPRESS it in a different way. If a hug between me and OB (platonic friends) is not wrong or evil...(it's a way I express my feelings towards her) then how can a kiss or something more intimanate between me and someone I love *that way* be a sin? God gave me those feelings. GOD. The Devil cannot know love.....Remmy the bit in the Last Battle when Aslan talks with the Tarkaan about how love and stuff that was good and pure could not be attribuated to Tash?
You are painting us with a VERY broad brush.....You're making us sound like we are pure evil......that is ONE major reason why a lot of people do not follow evalingcial Christianity.....b/c it tends to see things in black and white. Life's more complicated then that.....and I really doubt that God's Sin-Dar is going off every two seconds b/c of something that involves love!

First of all, don't agure with me. Agure that with Lord. He decides no gay sorry. That is his decision. You can love other people. You only can make love kiss with opposite sex, and have sex with opposite sex. Sorry nothing else than that. To be honest with you and I TOTTALLY understand about the LOVE thing, BUT I HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAY.

Sorry to say that the Gay people are complelely evil people. They are Satan's soliders.

Let me point out with you. The evalingcial Christianity is more of pragmatic because they bend the truth from the Bible to win the lost soul. That is completely wrong thing to do. DO you remember the Paul's preaching and his preaching is really far worser than my and he still saves the lost-soul. That is what it suppose to be done. We have to be very very directly and blunt about the truth with Bible so that can pierce their heart really hard that they have no hope expect through Jesus Christ.

I labels myself as little pragmatic Calvinist Christian because I don't preach really excatly like Paul's preachings. If I do like what Paul's preaching and for sure that www.alldeaf.com will ban me period.

Back