Zobmondo!!

Run.

When you've got a big Tootsie Roll being pushed down by a river of mud, and cramps that bring tears to your eyes, there is only one reaction.....get to a toilet at all costs.

I would just pick the closest bush. Forget the 20 or 45 minutes. Sorry if that makes me un-girly. And gross. :lol:

See now y'all are just cheating lol

Would you rather.....
Be left completely naked with no possessions in a foreign country or your place of work??

Crap. My work place, I don't care how embarrassing it might be at least someone could get me home lol.

Maybe in a foreign country.

I could shake my booty and dress up my privvies with leaves and flowers. Surely some handsome young man would take me into his harem and take care of me.

Maybe in a foreign country.

I could shake my booty and dress up my privvies with leaves and flowers. Surely some handsome young man would take me into his harem and take care of me.

Wait, this is sounding pretty good, I think I changed my mind!!!

Which foreign country?

If it is India, then I wouldn't mind being naked there. Their male population is known for having very small peckers, so I might be considered a valuable asset over there, whereas in my office I would get a new nickname like Stumpy....

Which foreign country?

If it is India, then I wouldn't mind being naked there. Their male population is known for having very small peckers, so I might be considered a valuable asset over there, whereas in my office I would get a new nickname like Stumpy....

:giggle:

Oops, I'm sorry.

I fogot about my game!!!

Would you rather......

Walk the stairs to the top of the Sears tower wearing a 40 pound back pack

or

with a large pebble in each shoe?

Okay the obvious solution is to just stop and take the pebbles out of your shoes, but that's cheating. :D

But I'm going to go with the back pack, I think I would lose my mind walking up all that way with rocks in my shoes. I can't even stand it if my sock is twisted or has a spot that folded over over one of my toes. No, I'd go crazy, I'll take the backpack.

I forgot about my game again....I was just cleaning and found my book. Hmmm last question didn't get answered but Ill give it another shot anyway :) so I better pick a good one!! Which means an awful one really :laugh2:

Oh man there's some bad ones. But I didn't pick them

Would you rather

Have a slurpee headache for 12 hours straight or diarrhea for 12 hours straight?

That's a toughy!! I'm going with the diarrhea on this one. I don't think I could handle brain freeze for more than 3 minutes without asking someone to just kill me :)

4C3562B7-7E1A-4021-802B-C17286AA1052-816-0000015971036BB4-1.jpg

If you answer you have to pick one, and no cheating by putting conditions on it, or picking neither. Also you have to explain your reasons. Defend your choice......to the death!!! Okay may not that far

diarrhea... and lots and lots of gatorade and pedialyte to replenish my fluids. Don't want to die from dehydration. Oh yeah, a big tube of diaper rash ointment...i'm sure my ass is going to hurt from wiping non stop. lol.

I fogot about my game!!!

Would you rather......

Walk the stairs to the top of the Sears tower wearing a 40 pound back pack

or

with a large pebble in each shoe?

Okay the obvious solution is to just stop and take the pebbles out of your shoes, but that's cheating. :D

But I'm going to go with the back pack, I think I would lose my mind walking up all that way with rocks in my shoes. I can't even stand it if my sock is twisted or has a spot that folded over over one of my toes. No, I'd go crazy, I'll take the backpack.

i'll take the backpack. It will drive me nuts to death if there was a pebble in both of my shoes. And I think for sure you will get a great cardio work out with walking the steps to the top. Good for health and heart.

Back