Z5 Ipad 2 block Store App ???

xcrossfirex

Reaction score
I just got the mail for free iPad 2 to using Z5 and I have to return this ntouch to Z5 so one problem i wasn't happy about that and I was told that Apple store app has blocked and I cannot download any kind of app game, stuff. My question- Would I get trouble if i go ahead jailbreaking and format and all start over again so I would able to download these Apple store ? But I can using Z5 so they won't find out or am I going trouble for that ? I need your help all with your thought option. Thank you :shock:

Wow, your second post in over 4 1/2 years! :lol:

I just got the mail for free iPad 2 to using Z5 and I have to return this ntouch to Z5 so one problem i wasn't happy about that and I was told that Apple store app has blocked and I cannot download any kind of app game, stuff. My question- Would I get trouble if i go ahead jailbreaking and format and all start over again so I would able to download these Apple store ? But I can using Z5 so they won't find out or am I going trouble for that ? I need your help all with your thought option. Thank you :shock:

You don't need to jailbreak it to use it, just use your apple ID to access the App Store. If you forgot the password go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and reset your password.

I do not understand and why do you need the helps. They gave you iPad for purpose communicate and not the fun or play to use. The FCC paid for the iPad for your communicate access therefore you are going to abuse FCC money that other Deaf people does not get same chance to get free iPad for communicate purpose.

Now I do not understand why you have on your both hands and asking us the question.

I do not understand and why do you need the helps. They gave you iPad for purpose communicate and not the fun or play to use. The FCC paid for the iPad for your communicate access therefore you are going to abuse FCC money that other Deaf people does not get same chance to get free iPad for communicate purpose.

Now I do not understand why you have on your both hands and asking us the question.

And this is why I prefer to buy my own equipment-- so I can do as I please with it, and not be blocked.

I understand and I am sure the ZVRS want the same as everyone else... but when Sorenson shows the play role of example become abused. One department market told one friend of mine who try to win him back. They dare to tell friend to put the two pounds of rock and mail to Sorenson. So they can get gift card from ZVRS while they keep Sorenson's new number. It has abused and more raising that become not fair for everyone. Who starts all... Sorenson and customer.

I understand and I am sure the ZVRS want the same as everyone else... but when Sorenson shows the play role of example become abused. One department market told one friend of mine who try to win him back. They dare to tell friend to put the two pounds of rock and mail to Sorenson. So they can get gift card from ZVRS while they keep Sorenson's new number. It has abused and more raising that become not fair for everyone. Who starts all... Sorenson and customer.

You know, I've never really understood the whole abusing thing, and who did what. To me, it doesn't really matter that much, because I mainly use Sorenson VRS nowadays, anyways.

Block? Just change the apple ID for App store. It was not hard to do it. I got free iPad 2 from ZVRS and no problem with download any apps whatever we wants.

Block? Just change the apple ID for App store. It was not hard to do it. I got free iPad 2 from ZVRS and no problem with download any apps whatever we wants.

Well they removed the Apple Store icon even the restriction wasn't on list or turn on. It already set as it is...

It seem like they did a jailbreak on the iPad to remove the apps store without using restriction but I can be wrong.

I never heard of Apple allowing anyone remove default or stock apps from iPad before unless they use the restriction feature on the iPad.

If that the case then using iPad recovery mode you should be able to recover the missing apps and restore iPad back to default stock settings.

If you can't update or restore your iOS device

It seem like they did a jailbreak on the iPad to remove the apps store without using restriction but I can be wrong.

I never heard of Apple allowing anyone remove default or stock apps from iPad before unless they use the restriction feature on the iPad....
It might be that Apple made those versions specifically for that vendor. Computer manufacturers do make specialized models for restricted distribution. They add or subtract specific features to these models.

For example, Microsoft used to make restricted use Office suites for military families only (sold only thru military exchanges). It was a regular suite for three computers, much cheaper than retail versions.

It might be that Apple made those versions specifically for that vendor. Computer manufacturers do make specialized models for restricted distribution. They add or subtract specific features to these models.

For example, Microsoft used to make restricted use Office suites for military families only (sold only thru military exchanges). It was a regular suite for three computers, much cheaper than retail versions.

Yes I am aware of company doing this but this is Apple we are talking about. :) and Apple don't do special favors for anyone.

I been in computer industry since 1988. Never heard of Apple offering something like this other than soild gold iPhone for selected customers :)

Well they removed the Apple Store icon even the restriction wasn't on list or turn on. It already set as it is...

I was talking about App Store, NOT Apple store. I bet you don't know what different between App store and Apple store. The apple store is for order hardware as Macbook, iPad, etc and nothing do with app.

1ohw.jpg

If App store removed then how to update for Z4, iOS security, etc. I don't think ZVRS would removed like that way.

Yes I am aware of company doing this but this is Apple we are talking about. :) and Apple don't do special favors for anyone.

I been in computer industry since 1988. Never heard of Apple offering something like this other than soild gold iPhone for selected customers :)

I guess Apple keeps it simple. No wonder it got less bugs, rare virus, etc unlike Windows and Androids. Few of my friends got glitch on their iPhone after installed jailbreak. Also it would void the warranty if Apple found it out. It was not smart if ZVRS install jailbreak on it.

I was talking about App Store, NOT Apple store. I bet you don't know what different between App store and Apple store. The apple store is for order hardware as Macbook, iPad, etc and nothing do with app.

1ohw.jpg

If App store removed then how to update for Z4, iOS security, etc. I don't think ZVRS would removed like that way.

Someone here locally just got his iPad and he showed it to me so OP is correct somehow they managed to remove app store from iPad before shipping it out.

I don't know how they manage to remove it before sending to customer only way I can think of is to jail break it. I never heard of Apple doing special exemptions for anyone or any company before so it would be new to me if Apple did this.

I already looked in General setting under restriction. It is not being use for blocking app store. So it was removed in another way somehow.

When he tried to sign in with Apple ID, it rejected him and closed the login box.

And your right, how would they update their software unless they think it perfect now and never need updating again.

Someone here locally just got his iPad and he showed it to me so OP is correct somehow they managed to remove app store from iPad before shipping it out.

I don't know how they manage to remove it before sending to customer only way I can think of is to jail break it. I never heard of Apple doing special exemptions for anyone or any company before so it would be new to me if Apple did this.

I already looked in General setting under restriction. It is not being use for blocking app store. So it was removed in another way somehow.

When he tried to sign in with Apple ID, it rejected him and closed the login box.

And your right, how would they update their software unless they think it perfect now and never need updating again.

I still have App store when I got it from ZVRS. My friend just got iPad like 1 months ago and she still have App Store. So I find hard to believe since OP don't really explain everything and said "block" which there is no such "block" that I know so far.

I still have App store when I got it from ZVRS. My friend just got iPad like 1 months ago and she still have App Store. So I find hard to believe since OP don't really explain everything and said "block" which there is no such "block" that I know so far.

They just started doing this so your iPad was not effected by this but I would check under General -> Profile to play it safe.

When I looked further and I found that they are using profiles in iPad to hide the app store and also to give them remote access to the iPad.

If you don't want anyone seeing what your doing and or to have remote access to your iPad then I would go check the General -> Profile setting to make sure there none in there.

They just started doing this so your iPad was not effected by this but I would check under General -> Profile to play it safe.

When I looked further and I found that they are using profiles in iPad to hide the app store and also to give them remote access to the iPad.

If you don't want anyone seeing what your doing and or to have remote access to your iPad then I would go check the General -> Profile setting to make sure there none in there.

Can't find Profile there and it's 7.0.4.

Back