Your First Kiss

AJ

Reaction score
so when was your first kiss?

mine was in kindergarten, with this girl named....aubrey, or audrey, cant really remember.
i think her name was aubrey. anyway. i would kiss her on the cheek like 10 times a day. and then one day i kissed her lips. she moved away 3 months later. LOL

my first kiss when i was 10 yrs old :D .. haha!!! .. i ain't interesting kiss or others that time... I smoochied on Ray's lips at school while we were recess time..

TOF

:dunno: my first regular kiss was in middle school with a guy name doug ( hes hearing) but french kiss at 17 years old. *snickers* in hs. :P

my first french kiss was horrible it was in middle school. she had no idea what she was doing and she like slobbered all over my face. totally missed my mouth.

I had my first kiss when I was like in kindergarten. It was so funny. But I never had my real kiss til I was 21 years old. French kissing too. I loved it. It made me feel good. Oh well. :dunno:

Ha Ha Ha... Pretty funny topic..

Sure.. My first kiss when I was grade 1 and his name Jayme and always hold his hand all the time since grade 1 til 5.. Transfer School.. I've missed him since and saw him came in my school... wow changed awful lot.. Just good friends..

High school... *ahem* My 1st french kisser when I was about 15 yrs old and grade 9.. have a first boyfriend who grade 11. (chuckles)

I got first kiss by a pretty girl at school during the playground at age 5.

my first kiss was last summer '04 a horrible spur moment... bleeeeeecccch!!!! :barf: and hadnt gotten any first real kiss yet.. :dunno: im such a uglee girl to be kissed! :naughty: :rofl:

My first kiss was in Kindergarten with this girl who I had a crush on for so long. Her name was Jessica, and it happened during nap time one afternoon, just out of no where. Next year, she moved to Winsconsin. :aw:

First time I ever made out with a girl was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of high school. At the time, my girlfriend and I had no idea what we were doing. At times we almost ended up going all the way, but I resisted, and after we broke up, I pretty much gave up on girls. I just found out last week she is moving to South Carolina and getting married soon, and truth is, I'm still in love with her. :tears:

hmm got my first kiss with some childhood friend when I was like 7 or 8 but wasn't really serious with her or anything so got my first serious kiss last summer with my ex go figure.

cental34 said:
My first kiss was in Kindergarten with this girl who I had a crush on for so long. Her name was Jessica, and it happened during nap time one afternoon, just out of no where. Next year, she moved to Winsconsin. :aw:

First time I ever made out with a girl was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of high school. At the time, my girlfriend and I had no idea what we were doing. At times we almost ended up going all the way, but I resisted, and after we broke up, I pretty much gave up on girls. I just found out last week she is moving to South Carolina and getting married soon, and truth is, I'm still in love with her. :tears:

Ah, first love. I remember first love. It is hard but we just remember that we just have to move on and find love again.

Its still hard. I actually haven't gone out with anyone since here. I was pretty much drained after that relationship that I didn't think I could deal with another. I've dated alittle here and there, but I basically refuse to make any commitments until I'm sure I find the right girl.

cental34 said:
Its still hard. I actually haven't gone out with anyone since here. I was pretty much drained after that relationship that I didn't think I could deal with another. I've dated alittle here and there, but I basically refuse to make any commitments until I'm sure I find the right girl.

Same here but I would want to have a date so bad. I haven't had a nice date for so long. My first ex was a bastard and my last ex was driving me nuts! So now you see, I have moved on and I have been single for 3 years. Smile.

break ups can seriously, seriously suck man. i know. and then the thought of another man holding the woman u love. it hurts.

relationship sucks!! i never been in it... not even once... besides the "online relationships." ofc, i did wondered what it is like to be in relationship.. gee, i need to get out of hellhole anytime soon.. ahh... i dont know about love.. :aw: yeah be cool, im too chicken to be in love. :Oops: guess i may not be the prettiest lady in the world all i know that i am the coolest and funniest gal.. some guys may not know that if they knew me better.

My first kiss at kindergarden = Dave... He don´t like me but I want to have him and run after him... :D

Later I got first and real kiss from the same bloke DAVE when I was 12 years old and he´s 14 years old.

I had my first kiss at camp when I was 13 years old. He was a cute indian boy. Funny...I remember the first kiss, but don't remember the first french kiss, but I think I must have been around 16.

Back