Your AD name, why?

My name is Amber, but my bestie calls me ambrosia, I always use it for my user names. When I finally get my own massage business going I'll probably name it Ambrosia too, I think it'd fit ;)

Wirelessly posted

Years ago on the bidding board on eBay we were playing games by changing our screen names to things like runningwithscissors. Since I build freeways and bridges I came up with playsonfreeway

I have a kind of a nihilistic attitude towards life. Yes there are injustices being done every day but I just can't help but NOT care.

oticongirl2o because my brand of hearing aids are oticon safaris and i love them but my actual name is Holly.

Me? Well, I was born genius computer technology and my real first job just right out of HS, working for AFRRI (Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute) in Bethesda, MD, I was only 19 years old being Statistical Analyst with Fortran IV programming. That is where everyone in the IT team called me Sneakernet because I move faster than the speed of ethernet, and I'm only wearing sneaker all the time. So, I use that name ever since 1980.

Evo = HTC EVO 4G.. but, switch to iPhone 5 soon.

Dragon = My chinese zodiac is "Dragon"

My life is a journey and I am a perpetual student ... I am not always sure where I am going but I try to learn all I can along the way.

My dad traveled overseas for business selling Machinery as he could speak other languages and the boss wanted him to go to interpret the transactions. In Italy he met a good friend Mario and talked about family alot, so from what Mario gathered from my dad...Mario gave me the nickname "Sonocativo" which to my understanding means: Thats right, I'm Bad !(eg: troublemaker, a**, ect...lol ) I never was a troublemaker but was a very tough, no nonsense person growing up, fighting alot when people cut me down... So it pretty much stuck, I was SONOCATIVO everywhere I worked, name on hardhats, lunchboxes, I liked it.

my screenname= I have an Oticon Safari, I'm a girl and had that purple hearing aid since 2011!

i lie a lot of different colours, especially florescents and i luv fushia. blue just sounded pretty with it.

My dad traveled overseas for business selling Machinery as he could speak other languages and the boss wanted him to go to interpret the transactions. In Italy he met a good friend Mario and talked about family alot, so from what Mario gathered from my dad...Mario gave me the nickname "Sonocativo" which to my understanding means: Thats right, I'm Bad !(eg: troublemaker, a**, ect...lol ) I never was a troublemaker but was a very tough, no nonsense person growing up, fighting alot when people cut me down... So it pretty much stuck, I was SONOCATIVO everywhere I worked, name on hardhats, lunchboxes, I liked it.

This is so funny to me because when my I was little and being naughty, my parents would scold me and I'd say "Io sono cattivo" back at them in sort of defiance. It's a cool kind of bad and to have someone give that to you as a nickname means you da man, everybody back off! :laugh2:

Well I am spunky and love the color of purple and loves lavender flower so it has a nice ring with spunkylavender.

I'm the guy that pops kids balloons. The one who steals the wind from your sails. The person sucking all the fun out of your life. Wait, no, I used a random screen name generator. My usual screen names are too usual and I don't like numbers after names.

Back