Your account wasn't suspended

Royale

I felt like WTF when I saw it. I thought it must be my thread about thetrapped mouse in ATM that you might found grisly and improperly. :lol:

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
chiiiiiilllllllll people chillllllllllllllll don't be bombarding me whenever AD goes down. this is not the end of your life.

do you call 911 whenever you get a blackout? so what to do if you get a blackout? fornicate.

Frisky Feline

chiiiiiilllllllll people chillllllllllllllll don't be bombarding me whenever AD goes down. this is not the end of your life.

do you call 911 whenever you get a blackout? so what to do if you get a blackout? fornicate.

Nice going! :roll: you were the one of us too! You said, " nooooo am i banned from ad, no way i ve been so good to alex, whyyyyy me. " *knees on the floor and crying, then look up at the ceiling and say " whyyyy meee, alllleexx""

:giggle:

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Nice going! :roll: you were the one of us too! You said, " nooooo am i banned from ad, no way i ve been so good to alex, whyyyyy me. " *knees on the floor and crying, then look up at the ceiling and say " whyyyy meee, alllleexx""

:giggle:

no. but what I did is this -

afd5b6c87165.gif