Xanga.com

Deaf258 said:
I think she is a junior or senior in high school. Figure out from that year and grade. ;)
IDK if it is the pictures, but she looks older and HOT. LOL. That is why I ask.

Interesting...I was suggested to check out Xanga by a mate of mine -- yeah, Javapride...so out of curiousity, I checked it out and found it quite interesting and thought why not I register and see how I go with it. ;)
I used to keep a diary for years and haven't written in it for like the last few years, so I think it's time that I started back on writing and keeping dibs on what I've been doing on a day to day basis. :wave: Ta matey!

Deaf258 said:
Ahh, planning on robbing the cradle, eh, mister? :naughty:
LOL. I don't do anything illegal. When I started dating sheild (she was 17), I made sure I wasn't breaking any RI laws. But I was just saying, she looks very nice in her pics and she looks older. I am not interested in anything.

...ta da!...

Deaf258 said:
I think she is a junior or senior in high school. Figure out from that year and grade. ;)

I'm Junior - '87. Figured that out right....t'care :)

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn said:
pro... its 16 not 17.

As for BBNT... u counted the cussy words? HaHa!
We met IRL in April of 2000, when you were 16. August of 2000 was your 17th birthday. We started dating on October 20, 2000 (ironically, 2 years later, Teddy and Allisonjoy started dating on the same date). We celebrated your 18th birthday at my mom's house on Aug 4, 2001. I remember that cuz my Dad's mom was pissed cuz we were having a birthday party for you and not going to some kind of memorial church mass for my grandfather(where she pays to mention his name during church services). I don't think she has talked to me since.

Anyways, we both are right. If you count from the time we met and I started liking you, 16... If you count from the time we started dating (1st :cuddle: :kiss: ) then 17.

lol nah nah... if i were to do that, it'd take me days and days to just do one xanga. seriously though, i'm thinking of resigning from my position of ms. grammar nazi.

I think prostock's right on this. Based on lucidjen's picture, I'd say she looks *at least* 18-years-old. . . easily.

But then again, the other day, I thought a 15-year-old was 17 or 18. Goes to show how much I know.

So true. Yet so much of a problem. I mean, it kinda sucks seeing a "HOT" girl, whom you try hitting on, only to find out she's too young (morally anyway, don't give me that "love knows..." bullshit) and get called a pervert or whatever.

Happens too often.

Ah, tsk. You can kind of tell though.. younger girls carry themselves different than older ladies do.. they're more giddy over things, they try to make you feel like you're funny when you're not... etc etc etc.

lilredridinhood said:
kids nowadays, they look at least 3 years older than their real age... with me as an exception.
Except for Sheild, too. Everyone thinks she is a kid. I even went on dates with her when she got crayons. LOL.

??

Xero said:
I think prostock's right on this. Based on lucidjen's picture, I'd say she looks *at least* 18-years-old. . . easily.

But then again, the other day, I thought a 15-year-old was 17 or 18. Goes to show how much I know.

What do you mean, Xero?? So ur sayin that I do look like 18 yrs old? Could be but..I'm 16..sucks! --

lucidjen said:
What do you mean, Xero?? So ur sayin that I do look like 18 yrs old? Could be but..I'm 16..sucks! --
Ahh...Too young morally, but legal in RI. You are a beautiful girl, though.

Back