Woman Raped

Its all about the Duke Lacrosse team raping a girl at a party.. there was another girl that admitted that they did rape the girl.. now she's saying she wasn't there in the bathroom when it happened..

interesting...

:dunno: Everyday that I have been keeping up with the news on the Duke Lacrosse team, the girls story seems to keep changing. I don't know what to think now. Who really did what to who? It's confusing this is!!

One of the accused has evidence from 1) Taxi Driver 2) Cell Phone Records 3) ATM Transaction and 4) Dorm Entrance Records that pretty much proves that he didn't do it.

Yes, but that's ONE of them! What about the other ones? Like I'd like to believe that they're innocent, but on the other hand this sounds too much like the Glen Ridge case (bunch of jocks gang raped a retarded girl with a bat and a broomstick!!!!)

deafdyke said:
Yes, but that's ONE of them! What about the other ones? Like I'd like to believe that they're innocent, but on the other hand this sounds too much like the Glen Ridge case (bunch of jocks gang raped a retarded girl with a bat and a broomstick!!!!)
Yeah, I remmy Glen Ridge case long time ago. Duke's sitaution might end up like Glen Ridge's? Thanks to smartasss denfense lawyers nowdays.

one thing I don't understand... why white boys rape africa dudette (?)

EDGE said:
Maybe these boys need to feel "adrenaline" toward black lady?

Rape is rape.. those boys did serious harm to those two girls. Yeah, they're man enough to take on two defenseless girls and take what wasn't theirs in the first place. :mad:

deafdyke said:

But they are claiming he did do it even though he has (alledged) proof that he did not. If that is case, then the others can prove that they are making false accusations against them as well (and hurt the victims/witnesses credibility).

CODAchild said:
:dunno: Everyday that I have been keeping up with the news on the Duke Lacrosse team, the girls story seems to keep changing. I don't know what to think now. Who really did what to who? It's confusing this is!!

I agree with CODAchild. The story keeps changing. You don't know who to beleve or who really did it??? It very complicated story and very messy too.

EDGE said:

any boy can rape any girl. it doesnt matter by age, gender, skin color, or even age.

Steel X said:

any boy can rape any girl. it doesnt matter by age, gender, skin color, or even age.
That africa dudette doesn't look attactive, that's all. :/

EDGE said:
That africa dudette doesn't look attactive, that's all. :/

Well you are confused between rape and sex. They are not the same! When a person rapes someone, it is always about power over that person. It is not about enjoying the intercourse with that person or just because she is "hot."

Deehamilton said:
I agree with CODAchild. The story keeps changing. You don't know who to beleve or who really did it??? It very complicated story and very messy too.

I agree with Dee and CODA...

I live in NC so it's not far from here. I hear it on the news........old news

Latest update from FNC:

Report: Old Tests Show Duke Rape Accuser Had Others' DNA in Her Body But None From Players

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

DURHAM, N.C. — The woman accusing three members of the Duke University men's lacrosse team of rape at an off-campus party had DNA from multiple males in her body and underwear, according to a defense motion filed Wednesday.

The News & Observer reported that the private laboratory hired by the prosecution, DNA Security of Burlington, found that the DNA did not match the three defendants being charged in the case, their lacrosse teammates or anyone else who submitted their DNA to police, including the accuser's boyfriend.

"This is strong evidence of innocence in a case in which the accuser denied engaging in any sexual activity in the days before the alleged assault, told police she last had consensual sexual intercourse a week before the assault, and claimed that her attackers did not use condoms and ejaculated," lawyers for the three players being charged said the motion they filed Wednesday.

"There is not a single mention of this obviously exculpatory evidence in the final DNA Security report."

The DNA report was included in a slew of documents handed over to the defense by Durham District Attorney Mike Nifong in October.

...On April 8, 9 and 10, DNA Security found DNA from multiple males on the panties and from rape-kit swabs, but none matched the lacrosse players, the newspaper reported. More tests were done on April 18 and 19 and still no match to any of the players was found.

The director of DNA Security, Brian Meehan, apparently never included any of these DNA results in his final report to Nifong on May 12 — a direct violation of company policy, according to the motion filed by defense attorneys Wednesday.

...Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., wrote a letter to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales Tuesday asking for an investigation into Nifong to determine whether he is guilty of prosecutorial misconduct....

ohh wrong males then.. guess will have to find the rapists.. and be brought to justice!

Back