Woman kills man by squeezing his balls

Glenn

Reaction score
Road rage is dangerous. Parking rage is apparently deadly. A 42-year-old woman in Haikou City, China, wanted to stow her scooter in front of a store when she went to pick up a child from school. When the shopkeeper refused, an argument ensued, then escalated into a fist fight once the woman called for reinforcements, then spiraled tragically out of control when she grabbed him by the testicles and squeezed until he passed out. The victim, 41, was taken to the hospital for treatment, but later died. Twitter reaction has been teetered from shocked to sophomoric, but as @newsplatter wrote, "Just reading this hurts."

Woman kills man by squeezing his balls

Women are cruel these days...more and more women are goin after the balls. :lol: Maybe I should chop mine off.. :dunno:

Is this probably an "action" only in China?
A word to the wise- jock straps necessary!

Well, a woman in most cases is no match for a physically stronger man...and the story said it ensued to a "fist fight"....so...more than likely, I would have done the same thing....

Self-defense?...If they were attacking each other, then all's fair...(even Mike Tyson bit off Hollyfield's ear)...which was wrong, since they both were males....but if a man came on to me, the balls and the eyes would be my first target....

Guessing the man couldn't "take the pressure" (literally)...and sad it resulted in his death, tho'.

Perhaps one should be very careful when someone one knows is very angry!
Right extra protection_ 2 jock straps together!

Cringe-worthy, indeed. Maybe the guy was ultra sensitive to pain? Well, anybody would if that happened to a male. O.o

Is that even physically possible? To die from that? IDK. Sounds bizarre. I know it would hurt, but to die from it?? Maybe he had other stuff going on.

Is that even physically possible? To die from that? IDK. Sounds bizarre. I know it would hurt, but to die from it?? Maybe he had other stuff going on.

Could be...and I'm a Boxing fan...and see those boxers often hit "below the belt"....takes them a few minutes to recover...and those knee kicks....

Back