wisdom tooth :-\

allisonjoy

Reaction score
Im going to have my wisdom tooth (or teeth) pulled out in seven hours, :o. Im pretty nervous about it.

Any of you had the experience?

Wish me luck!!

dont worry hunny.. u'll be asleep while they pull it out. But, Painful after.. so make sure ya eat somethin right that wont hurt it worser. good luck tho.

I have been there many time when I was childhood. Now I have beautiful teeth. :P

I had my 2nd molar pulled, I was asleep and didn't feel a thing.. Aterwards it was sore, not painful, I guess because the painkillers they prescribed me worked pretty good and I never got any pain. ;)

Good luck. :D

Last edited:
Be a strong girl. I know you will be ok. I have heard that you may be a lil sore after the whole thing.

You don't need to hear horror stories dearie! Be a tough cookie like me 14 years ago LOL Really you're gonna be fine and drink plenty of milkshakes like Weirdo says! :D Best of luck! :thumb:

I got my 4 wisdome teeth pull out at same day. My former dentist (from california) who gave some shot around wisdom teeth -- to make them feel like NUMB. They pulled all 4 OUT except one got a fractured but it doesn't bother me. After they took them out. There's no stitches or anything except out a cloth to stop from bleed. I went to the pharmacy store to get a prescribe like Codeine # 4 the strong pills (tylenol)

I got my 4 wisdom teeth pull out at same day when I was 18. My dentist gave me some shots to numb my wisdom teeth. It took him a long time to pull my them out because I had stronger roots. I couldn't remember how long, but it didn't hurt very much.

Hmm I still have my wisdom teeths but I hear it will be sore after its done. So be strong and try not to think to much about it. You will be fine.

Current countdown- 1 hour and 10 mins, :o

My friend told me her experience today, now im freaking out even more!! Ahh! Jfdksjcxlkds. ((gibberish)) [[bleep]]

aaawww i hope u get well afterward, my biggest concern that teddy may not be able snog u for next few day ;)

Originally posted by Waz
aaawww i hope u get well afterward, my biggest concern that teddy may not be able snog u for next few day ;)
lol - well i still can't do that ebcause we don't see eachother everyday :-\ which that sucks :(

oh man.. Good luck.. Cuz i know that i will need it cuz i am going to have a couple of wisdom teeths pulled out in no time.. :(

Originally posted by t e d d y
lol - well i still can't do that ebcause we don't see eachother everyday :-\ which that sucks :(

Poor Buddy, i hope u can see her soon, aleast Alison get a break from u teddy so she dont have to open her mouth wide! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Waz
Poor Buddy, i hope u can see her soon, aleast Alison get a break from u teddy so she dont have to open her mouth wide! :laugh2:
yeah i'm hoping to see her VERy sooon!! *R* (btw it's Allison not Alison :D)

Back