Why?

Grummer

Reaction score
1377147_532099703545481_95082403_n_zps97a254e4.jpg

GRUM i ask why self why every day and glass toilet can go on the list

the europeans had may still have stepped toilet pan so they can see if their crap is ok,last saw toilet like that in holland

Every good sysadmin knows you have to examine your logs :)

for last min i been looking at your little fly even flicked my screen cos thought it real(my sight not so good)how do you do that

This doesn't quite look like it but I could see it in a setup where they are selling them. With the clear demonstration unit the sales person could not only tell about how the water path helped to keep it clean but let the customer watch it! Then people would buy it in whatever color they wanted to install in their home.

EDIT: I didn't realize until there was another post that someone would think that people would actually go in it on the sales floor. I was thinking of if being flushed with just water to demonstrate.

Last edited:
would you want to see it after family of boys trooped in to use it..what nightmare....i just got toilet seat that shuts itself forgot tell son i no repeat what he said but i believe he was singing soprano

for last min i been looking at your little fly even flicked my screen cos thought it real(my sight not so good)how do you do that

Sorry, I found it amusing, then annoying so I thought I would share it. :)

Back