why HOVRS must wanted collect first?

trekwarpspeed

Reaction score
i disagree hovrs's idea because one of my friend keep calls and push me to sign in his collect purple line for free mvp. he need more friends to fill up full purple line then get free quickly. what if he didn't get enough then can't get mvp. i DISAGREE!!!!! it's sound like hovrs need more collect them's emails and phone numbers too. i believe that hovers will not give everyone get mvp got it. what if you have hovrs connect with soreson and without earn purple line to fill up full. will you get mvp huh? NOPE!!! WAKE UP...:jaw:

Not that you would understand...HOVRS do collect our # and email so when MVP arrives people wouldn't have to add new contacts because you sign in your account it will be download to MVP ready to go ;)

Don't worry, you are just the ones who isn't impressed with HOVRS.

I got urgent announcement from Sorenson in my VP last Thursday. They said that 10-digital phone number server is ready to launch. Customers should contact them to get new number. I will find out about MVP. Be patient.

Last edited:
irony, most of my friends AND alumnis who work for HOVRS, they dont ask me because they doesnt want to deal with smartmouth. LOL.

I just contacted HOVRS when will I ever get MVP? They say, build my new network, collect email addresses, the faster you move to get MVP. Oh boy!! You know how people feel about giving out personal/private numbers. I asked numbers of people to connect. They don't want it.

Forget MVP! Too much for me!!
I think they used a wrong motivational tool to collect phone numbers. It's like advertising company collecting email addresses. It's awkward.

It's just why I stated before that it's the best way to purchase a VP product as your own, not going for "a free vp" because of freedom... also that you don't have (or forced) to :bowdown: their rules/policies that way.

Buy yourself out of their crap and stay freedom owning one!

CSDVRS offers you that freedom for purchasing any Z product(s).:thumb:

Back