who made VB?

DoVip

The Master Poker
Premium Member
Reaction score
do you know how to vb made AIM Client?

Please tell me

I made one once for my VisualBasic class here at RIT. It was tricky but I got it to work. That was over 2 years ago so I forgot how to make it... oops!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I made one once for my VisualBasic class here at RIT. It was tricky but I got it to work. That was over 2 years ago so I forgot how to make it... oops!

oh i see... Are you join at RIT?

hmm...i ask VamPyroX, what's kind do your program?

hacker, im curious...your a picture it show me

Originally posted by DoVip
oh i see... Are you join at RIT?
I completely overlooked this question... sorry. Anyway, yes... I'm a student at RIT. A couple years ago, one of my lab projects was to make my own IM client program. I did that and it worked pretty well. It wasn't fancy or anything like that... just something simple. If I had more time, I'd probably create a more fancier one with a lot of features.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I completely overlooked this question... sorry. Anyway, yes... I'm a student at RIT. A couple years ago, one of my lab projects was to make my own IM client program. I did that and it worked pretty well. It wasn't fancy or anything like that... just something simple. If I had more time, I'd probably create a more fancier one with a lot of features.

that awesome.. I was went to WHS learn a vb of projects with aim client, many different projects.. I do still hook with vb in 24/7. I've made new aim punter it out present..

Originally posted by hacker
that awesome.. I was went to WHS learn a vb of projects with aim client, many different projects.. I do still hook with vb in 24/7. I've made new aim punter it out present..

That's cool. I'm curious...can you show me a picture with your own an aim client? :D

Originally posted by DoVip
That's cool. I'm curious...can you show me a picture with your own an aim client? :D

ugh.. u know me.. this is duke

Back