Where to go for summer to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Moly..... they spelt Nice wrong too.

You could look into camps for short term employments.

Wow! This thread got derailed pretty good by Sara. I have never seen someone post with such bad English.

I just want to work and spend the summer alone. Even through I have a BS degree, I am pretty burnt out with the
way people treat the hard of hearing and deaf. Like they are mentally handicapped, keep them at the bottom and lie to them. Make sex jokes, jokingly tell you to give them a blow job. Conspire you get you fired. Blame things on you when you are easy to blame and can't defend yourself. I worked for a place where I would get kicked in the nuts all the time, I'd get blamed and they would start shit over things that I had absolutely NOTHING to do with, and not even tell me what the problem is....

No skills??? I fix my own vehicles, work on suspension repairs, change oil, change timing chain etc. Knowing how to drill and tap is a
skill. Knowing how to use measurement instruments is a skill. I buy and sell but Ebay is so fricking slow. Find this item at a pawn shop for $30 and turn it into $180, and this thing for $60 and turn it into $200. Ebay sucks with all their fees. They really take around 25% of your proceeds.

Its really frustrating employers hold you back and it robs you of learning valuable job skills, its a bad thing when you are too used to a
micromanager and then the next job you are expected to do things on your own without asking when you just come from a workplace that is like
asking permission to piss and shit in prison.

Its really frustrating when people use words and phases you never heard of, and they just can't explain to you leaving you figure out
what the hell they mean!!!! Even through my reading level is around college, there are words and phases I never heard of still....

Last edited:
Wow! This thread got derailed pretty good by Sara. I have never seen someone post with such bad English.

I just want to work and spend the summer alone. Even through I have a BS degree, I am pretty burnt out with the
way people treat the hard of hearing and deaf. Like they are mentally handicapped, keep them at the bottom and lie to them. Make sex jokes, jokingly tell them to give them a blow job. Conspire you get you fired. Blame things on you when you are easy to blame and can't defend yourself. I worked for a place where I would get kicked in the nuts all the time, I'd get blamed and they would start shit over things that I had absolutely NOTHING to do with, and not even tell me what the problem is....

No skills??? I fix my own vehicles, work on suspension repairs, change oil, change timing chain etc. Knowing how to drill and tap is a
skill. Knowing how to use measurement instruments is a skill. I buy and sell but Ebay is so fricking slow. Find this item at a pawn shop for $30 and turn it into $180, and this thing for $60 and turn it into $200. Ebay sucks with all their fees. They really take around 25% of your proceeds.

Its really frustrating employers hold you back and it robs you of learning valuable job skills, its a bad thing when you are too used to a
micromanager and then the next job you are expected to do things on your own without asking when you just come from a workplace that is like

Its really frustrating when people use words and phases you never heard of, and they just can't explain to you leaving you figure out
what the hell they mean!!!! Even through my reading level is around college, there are words and phases I never heard of still....

well you need to also look at 90% of the people here are hearies (go figure) so they dont really understand what the true deaf people goes through and try to comprehend it all. Ive had my fair share of employers taking advantage of my skills and robing me of my self esteem. Even worst with coworkers who are lazy ( Im sick of earning them a paycheck) but life goes on. Theres a big lawsuit out there and one day it will be in the news.
Now on the other hand, you have the Pity Party, even worst.... but can only blame ones self for that one.

Note: get ready to have your brain fried....lol

Ive had my fair share of employers taking advantage of my skills and robing me of my self esteem. Even worst with coworkers who are lazy ( Im sick of earning them a paycheck) but life goes on.

Been there, done that.

Kind of off topic, any of you remember this movie?

See_no_evil_hear_no_evil_%28pryor%2C_wilder%29.jpg

well you need to also look at 90% of the people here are hearies (go figure) so they dont really understand what the true deaf people goes through and try to comprehend it all. Ive had my fair share of employers taking advantage of my skills and robing me of my self esteem. Even worst with coworkers who are lazy ( Im sick of earning them a paycheck) but life goes on. Theres a big lawsuit out there and one day it will be in the news.
Now on the other hand, you have the Pity Party, even worst.... but can only blame ones self for that one.

Note: get ready to have your brain fried....lol

You aren't alone, I have same issue. One of manager heavily depends on me because I did a great job but most others are slow and lazy. Of course, I felt frustrated at coworkers so I just like... that's life for me.

I believe you meant to post this in another thread.....way off topic and missed the thread by a mile.

I haven't looked at any other threads besides this one. Maybe they would pay me to take complaints and pretend to listen with my hearing aids absent, and play dumb.

I wanted closed this thread and stop make fun of me! Its hurtful my feeling

I'm raise four states include Kansas,Oklahoma,Missouri and Arkansas

I'm only deaf in family

If you says again on thread I will informed Alex and Calvin! I wont leave forums what I says previously on my forums #107

I told you please moved subject don't dwell about me ever!

Just an FYI: Calvin is no longer a mod here.

I'm only deaf in family

If you says again on thread I will informed Alex and Calvin! I wont leave forums what I says previously on my forums #107

Then contact Alex, let him know you did it again....opps !

I'm only deaf in family

Just ignore them and forget about them, also less problem.

You aren't alone, some members made fun of me as well.

way people treat the hard of hearing and deaf. Like they are mentally handicapped, keep them at the bottom and lie to them. Make sex jokes, jokingly tell you to give them a blow job. Conspire you get you fired. Blame things on you when you are easy to blame and can't defend yourself. I worked for a place where I would get kicked in the nuts all the time, I'd get blamed and they would start shit over things that I had absolutely NOTHING to do with, and not even tell me what the problem is....

You don't understand who I am!

Read my previously forums thread #107!

I'm only deaf in family I can read,English plus ASL I'm ain't stupid but I went deaf school in Olathe,Ks at Kansas School for the Deaf (KSD) in my own life its my blood..

You don't understand who I am!

Read my previously forums thread #107!

I'm only deaf in family I can read,English plus ASL I'm ain't stupid but I went deaf school in Olathe,Ks at Kansas School for the Deaf (KSD) in my own life its my blood..

What does being raised in 4 states have anything to do with, ummmm, getting a job?
Youre Quad State? So? Ive traveled to 7 states and it made no difference of who I am or where I worked.... am I missing something?
So , Understandably, you are just Sara, not the President of the United States or Head of FBI, not even Management of U-Rent it... Just sara. A lot of celebrities pull that with authority... You know who I am? Yep, you broke the law now you get treated like the rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back