Where did you had Your Baby?

eternity said:
nurse asked me and my good friends.

*I* was one of Eternity's good friends who was there for her daughter's birth 8 yrs ago! Ekk. Can't believe it's been that long. :/

I gave my daughter a birth in the hospital. She's 8lbs 5oz and 21 1/2 inches long. I had about 8 hours labor.

brooke, I know it has been long time ago. So now look she is getting BIG. Same goes to your both girls :-P

I remember I saw your 2nd daughter at U of M hosp. She was only few hours old. I just got off from work as she paged me so I stopped by there. Sami was cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am told that if i had first s cection then will more likely to have another scection.

This used to be the rule back in the old days but now a days you can have a vaginal birth after a c-section, it's called VBAC. :)

As for myself, I delivered vaginally with both girls.

I also forgot to add in my last post of my girls stats.

1st Daughter- Due: Dec 31, Induced w/ Pitocin: Jan 13 Born: Jan 14th at 5:47 am weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz and was 19 1/2" long.

2nd Daughter- Due Jan 17th In labor: Jan 25th Born: Jan 26th at 5:41 am weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19.5" long.

Both girls were born a Sunday, my youngest was born on Super Bowl Sunday, Heh. Thank goodness no one in my family cared about the Super Bowl :P

Dreama:

brooke, I know it has been long time ago. So now look she is getting BIG. Same goes to your both girls :-P

Shush! My girls are not getting older! I won't allow it! ;P

I remember I saw your 2nd daughter at U of M hosp. She was only few hours old. I just got off from work as she paged me so I stopped by there.

Actually, I paged you when I went in labor, but you were unavailable to come and said you would come when you got off work. :P

Sami was cute.[/QUOTE]

Hey! *was* is past tense... are you trying to say that Sami *was* cute but isn't cute anymore?! :( You're gonna hurt Sami's feelings. LOL.
Don't worry, I knew what you meant, and was teasing you. :P

Back