What's wrong with me!!!

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
When i was announcing about my cancer free in facebook and one of the member of Alldeaf said congrats on my status and i said "do i know you" and the other person said yes i am member of alldeaf forum and i said "OHHHHHHHH right *face palm*.... That is not excuse for me not remember who that person from in my facebook.... :giggle:

Maybe it is a new member (AllDeaf) that you are not recognizing the facebook member. :dunno:

Maybe it is a new member (AllDeaf) that you are not recognizing the facebook member. :dunno:

Actually that person who knows who am i (not a new member of Alldeaf)... i bet that person will respond this message that i am talking about who did saying that if she allows to reveal her name here..... LOL

LOL, I do have some of ADers on my facebook and umm even they have used their real names on FB etc, but then a few of them I have forgotten which AD screen name they go by in AD.

LOL, I do have some of ADers on my facebook and umm even they have used their real names on FB etc, but then a few of them I have forgotten which AD screen name they go by in AD.

yeah ditto. :giggle:

Congrats on being cancer free!

Yea, it has happened with me with some of the ADers on my FB. lol

It does happened to me too! I was like umm umm heck!

Congrats to be cancer free! WHOOT! Stay that way and think positive! :):wave:

Yes! Congrats on being Cancer free! I too have to ask what their screen names are sometimes :) Although I do not have many TDers and Aders on my page, just a few :)

I have the same problem with not remembering all the AD screen names for the people on FaceBook. I am running into it as well with High School friends. I went to two different high schools and have a hard time remembering which school each person is from.

Well Congratulations on being cancer free... I am so very happy for you. I dont use Facebook, its not my thing..smile..But I wish you many blessings.♥

Yeah, WhiteWolves, I forgot to mention - many, many congrats for being cancer free.

Yeah, WhiteWolves, I forgot to mention - many, many congrats for being cancer free.

+1 That goes for me, too. I am very happy that WhiteWolves is free from cancer. I hope it stay that way as long as WhiteWolves live like a hundred years old. Cancer is very hard to beat. So congratulation on getting much better without cancer, WhiteWolves. :D Whoo! Whoo! Yay! Yay! :hug:

Congratulations on your remission report! I hope in ten years you will still have a clean bill of health and can be called 'cured'. I'm so proud of you! :hug:

SG, oh not only me but others as well too.... :lol:

yeah ditto. :giggle:

*head ducking down with blushing face and runs away* :giggle: with Frisky Feline

Congrats on being cancer free!

Yea, it has happened with me with some of the ADers on my FB. lol

Thanks Shel for congrats for my cancer free!!! :thumb:

It does happened to me too! I was like umm umm heck!

Congrats to be cancer free! WHOOT! Stay that way and think positive! :):wave:

LakeTahoe thanks! :D

Yes! Congrats on being Cancer free! I too have to ask what their screen names are sometimes :) Although I do not have many TDers and Aders on my page, just a few :)

Candybrowneyes - thanks!

I have the same problem with not remembering all the AD screen names for the people on FaceBook. I am running into it as well with High School friends. I went to two different high schools and have a hard time remembering which school each person is from.

KristinaB, i do remember my classmates from H.S. very well but in this case here in AD into FB which i was completely forgot about them :giggle:

Well Congratulations on being cancer free... I am so very happy for you. I dont use Facebook, its not my thing..smile..But I wish you many blessings.♥

MidnightSun - Thanks!

KristinaB, thanks again!

+1 That goes for me, too. I am very happy that WhiteWolves is free from cancer. I hope it stay that way as long as WhiteWolves live like a hundred years old. Cancer is very hard to beat. So congratulation on getting much better without cancer, WhiteWolves. :D Whoo! Whoo! Yay! Yay! :hug:

Bebonang.... Thanks!

Congratulations on your remission report! I hope in ten years you will still have a clean bill of health and can be called 'cured'. I'm so proud of you! :hug:

Dixie, I hope so about in 8 to 10 years from now that i will have a clean bill of health and cured from cancer once for all!!! Thanks! :hug:

Congrats on being cancer free, WhiteWolves64! Yay!

I closed my FB account last year.

WW, it sounds like ur facebook profile is not on private settings if anyone can comment on ur page there.

My advice to any who use facebook, put ur profile on private to *Friends Only* meaning those on ur buddy list there can write on ur page. Also be sure not to have ur contact details from ur info page there showing for any but yourself by setting it on "Only Me". It is for your own protection from any unwanted people and scammers.

Cheers.

Back