What's UP with the Time zone on the AD??

javapride

Reaction score
UHH i noticed the time zone on the AD saying 6 am in the morning would someone tell me why its 11 hours difference here??

Originally posted by javapride
UHH i noticed the time zone on the AD saying 6 am in the morning would someone tell me why its 11 hours difference here??
hmmm...check you time zone in your options. Make sure it is the right time zone for your area.

I looked at the user cp theres nothing about setting the time zone on it, and im on hawaii time zone so my time here its 7 20 here so what do i do and how to fix the GMT timezone as it says here......

I looked at the user cp theres nothing about setting the time zone on it, and im on hawaii time zone so my time here its 7 20 here so what do i do and how to fix the GMT timezone as it says here......
Go to CP...Then edit options...scroll down. It is there.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
yeahhh - lol he's right .... i found it

I found it but now the timezone's one hour late does this website have thier day light timezone??? cuz it's 7 30 here :_X making sure so i don't flub it ....

I found it but now the timezone's one hour late does this website have thier day light timezone??? cuz it's 7 30 here :_X making sure so i don't flub it ....
IDK. My timezone is right. I am eastern time (GMT - 0500). Time is right on the posts.

Originally posted by prostock19
IDK. My timezone is right. I am eastern time (GMT - 0500). Time is right on the posts.

same here Prostock -- my time is correct on the posts

Javapride -- did u find it q

well i got the time zone, it's set in hawaii, sooo looks like the time has a one hour ahead, just an FYI for those that don't know it hawaii doesn't have a daylight savings time! s

well i got the time zone, it's set in hawaii, sooo looks like the time has a one hour ahead, just an FYI for those that don't know it hawaii doesn't have a daylight savings time! s
ANYONE WHO DON'T HAVE DAYLIGHT SAVING WILL PROBALLY HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR SETTINGS WHEN DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TAKES EFFECT.

my time r fine and this ad r fine too so it said GMT -5 hours. The time now is 02:14 AM. that what my cpu say the same thing... guess u have to make a change..

Back