What's the last thing you bought?

I have sooooooooooooooooooooooo many slip ups...I hide me fags deny to everyone I smoked forgot to hide them earlier and old man just found them

4f86f922d94829-14811417.jpg

Yes I enjoy it but read about before buying anything. If you smoke a lot then you need to get e-juice in 24mg and then start cutting back to 18mg and below. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I can help you make the correct choices. I actually enjoy it more than smoking.

Ooo gotta try those. I just wish they came in smaller packages for a single person or to just try it.

This is a small package. Probably a lot for me and my husband to consume, but luckily I have a lot of grandchildren.

Probably nail polish. I can't resist all the funky colors they've come out with these days. I must have about 30 different colors in every shade and glitter you can imagine.

This is a small package. Probably a lot for me and my husband to consume, but luckily I have a lot of grandchildren.
When I bought the red velvet one it was a smaller package but can't remember the weight/size I couldn't finish it...:(.

Will look next time I'm in either Target (still have a small amt left on gift card) or Walmart (got another gift card lol).

The last things that I brought were two French workbooks because I am doing self-study for French.

Cat foods.... taking care of furkids this week.

12" sliding compound mitre saw and Jig saw so I can do the crown molding in my parents kitchen....

Back