whats most popular pdas, u might want to know.

I used to have a Palm m100 PDA. It wasn't wireless or anything. I used it for addresses, notes, etc but not emails.

I put it away when I found that my Sidekick II was better. :)

that report is compiled based on the number of views each product page receives that every time you click on a product you're giving it a vote in the monthly rankings

SherryCherish said:
I'm drool over Sony Vaio, its small alike laptop. Bad about it, under Cingualr :(

that is UMPC which stands for Ultra Mobile PC....

btw i am a happy cingular user..

I like Cingular but not work good with range around my area or my normally driving. so, decide not going get it. Unless its under Verizon or Tmobile.

SherryCherish said:
I like Cingular but not work good with range around my area or my normally driving. so, decide not going get it. Unless its under Verizon or Tmobile.

ah bummer... what is zip code ?

Sherry C., So far I know SK is most popular among deaf community across USA! :)

deafclimber said:
that is UMPC which stands for Ultra Mobile PC....

btw i am a happy cingular user..
:bump:, saying, "HELLO" deafclimber! you know what? ...... I am SUPER-happy T-MOBILE user since 2002.. :P

deafclimber said:
xbgmr, happy for ya, pal.
Deafclimber, THANKS!:) anyway, I aint cingular hater... because I know nothing about cingular business and services.. smile

I heard the rumors in AT&T annocenced that AT&T purchaed and adopted CINGULAR for wireless UNDER AT&T.. Is that true??

XBGMER said:
Deafclimber, THANKS!:) anyway, I aint cingular hater... because I know nothing about cingular business and services.. smile

I heard the rumors in AT&T annocenced that AT&T purchaed and adopted CINGULAR for wireless UNDER AT&T.. Is that true??

no.. to my knowledge.

actually att(former sbc bought att then it changed its name to att) and bellsouth own cingular(cingular acquired att wireless) since it was made, not purchased or adopted...

they are waiting for fcc to approve att and bellsouth merged into att.

deafclimber said:
no.. to my knowledge.

actually att(former sbc bought att then it changed its name to att) and bellsouth own cingular(cingular acquired att wireless) since it was made, not purchased or adopted...

rumor saying that AT&T Wireless will come back. *shurg*

I really love the look of Palm Treo 700w and I love Windows Mobile 5.0, but I think I will wait for Windows Mobile 6.0 when my contract with GoAmerica/T-Mobile for my BlackBerry 7290 expires early July of 2007, but I don't want to wait until 2008, as I'd like to keep up with latest in technology from Microsoft and manufacturers who provide Windows Mobile-based devices. As far as I know, Windows Mobile 6.0 will have support for Avalon which would be great for programming in WM6-based devices. Here's information about Photon. It also includes information about Crossbow.

EDGE said:
Yeah< i aint very surprise that AT&T wireless will revive from the dead, soon!!!

deafclimber said:
no.. to my knowledge.

Did you know that ATT and BELLSOUTH were OFFICALLY merged into new ATT logo few months ago after FCC approved it... Because I am ATT DSL MEMBERSHIP and Subscription also! that why I read letter news of att subscription every months.... ;)

actually, my bf used had celluphone of cingular, keep cut him off and static when he driving. It not going to work. But one time we borrow my parents celluphone, they under of US Cellular, its very good range, none of a compliant abt it. But we dispointment, US Cellular don't have pda but one yeah, not good for hearing impaired to use. But someday will expand more.

Verizon, we used before and love it. I don't know why we disconnect, maybe we re curious different networking. Oh well. We re not sure about Spirt.

I do like Tmobile but one thing wish they expand more roaming around tho.

the MAIN reason I really wait for is "TDD program", I don't like to buy krown product cuz too much to bring. Only they invest relay but not tdd urghh. I need tdd program . Oh well.

XBGMER said:
Did you know that ATT and BELLSOUTH were OFFICALLY merged into new ATT logo few months ago after FCC approved it... Because I am ATT DSL MEMBERSHIP and Subscription also! that why I read letter news of att subscription every months.... ;)

no, i work for this wireless company, cingular wireless. they are not into one yet.

The companies have now received clearance from regulators in all three foreign countries requiring merger review – Germany, Norway and the United Kingdom as well as most of the U.S. states that must approve the merger.

Merger reviews continue at the U.S. Department of Justice, the Federal Communications Commission and the few remaining states. The companies expect to complete the merger in the fall.

EDGE said:

yea.. that is the true rumor... they are saying their going with att name because it is more recognized world wide and they want the new company to complete on a global scale.

wait and see...

deafclimber said:
no.. to my knowledge.

I hate ATT already. It's really bs on bill and raise more tax for DSL. I missed SBC.
Don't notice any wrong with ATT's bill?

It's worse that ATT use our network direct to National Security Agency (NSA).

Neo said:
I hate ATT already. It's really bs on bill and raise more tax for DSL. I missed SBC.
Don't notice any wrong with ATT's bill?

It's worse that ATT use our network direct to National Security Agency (NSA).

hey dude relax.. att is new, not old att... sbc bought it and it changed itsname to att because att is global name. that is a different management from old att.

deafclimber said:
hey dude relax.. att is new, not old att... sbc bought it and it changed itsname to att because att is global name. that is a different management from old att.

Hmm I am going to check bill tonight.

Back