What's great about being Married?

Good joke! :laugh2:

I filed my taxes before my ex husband did and he had to pay the income taxes! I knew he waited until the last minutes to do his ! I loved it that I made him pay !

Great about being married

I think its ONLY great when both ppl have the same sex drive, same need for some alone time, both are patient and listen to the other, Both are not abusers of drugs , alcohol or ppl. smile...Both have that feeling that the other is always gonna be there for them. share responsibilites, agree before they get married on things like kids? dog or cat ? laughing it may seem silly but these things should jive....Finally it's great when two ppl find that they can tell the other the worst thing about them and they will still be loved.
yeah..Midnight♥♥♥

i agree with reba above. it doesnt have 2 b expensive wedding and marriage. if you want to purchase ur dream of luxury lavish wedding then cool, of course it will asks for alot of ur money. if u cant afford, that shouldnt stop u from marrying. marriage is important than money and outlook of the wedding, since being married, there's many benefit. u can enjoy your partner legally, ur sex desire running smoothly unlike single people, they r in huge desire and its damaging their health. u make kids. u add a new chapter of good stories of life to this world with making kids and in bringing them up. marriage in many senses is better than having girlfriend when planning to have kids. you want ur kids to have married parents when they were born. its feel more right. i also have idea for people included me who couldnt afford the luxury wedding but want to get married. simply, go to register office, and get married. legally. and have a small cheap (in that respec) party with families and some friend then after that, u both plan a wedding, and for me, its only men who should be save up money for wedding, not women, i believe a wife is entitled to keep her own money and only husband spend on her, that is a blessing for being a wife. once money's there to go for wedding, then u can have a blast day to remember and some nice honeymoon. simple :)

To have hubby, she is able to have a strength help and do the house work. I bet you all girl can't lift the auto battery from the vehicle.

Becoming a legal citizen? :lol:

marriage is wonderful if you have the right person. Are there 2 people out there for me? :dunno:

Greedy! :laugh2:

I honestly don't understand why people marry. I don't think you need a piece of paper to be committed. :hmm:

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see your later post.

I think its ONLY great when both ppl have the same sex drive, same need for some alone time, both are patient and listen to the other, Both are not abusers of drugs , alcohol or ppl. smile...Both have that feeling that the other is always gonna be there for them. share responsibilites, agree before they get married on things like kids? dog or cat ? laughing it may seem silly but these things should jive....Finally it's great when two ppl find that they can tell the other the worst thing about them and they will still be loved.
yeah..Midnight♥♥♥

Compatibility in so many areas is important. I've yet to meet someone who can match my high sex drive and it's frustrating (pun intended). :P

You have someone to nudge alive you in the event you stop breathing for a second in your sleep.

I can so relate to this. Had to have hubby elbow me when I was pregnant with first child. She was so big that I would stop breathing when I slept. He would roll over, elbow me, I'd jump and breath. Had to do this for a few nights a week for 3 months. Luckily, we didn't have that problem with 2nd child and he was just as big.

To have hubby, she is able to have a strength help and do the house work. I bet you all girl can't lift the auto battery from the vehicle.

I bet you I can! I love restoring old vehicles, my last project I even had to pull out the gas tank so I could weld a large crack in it.

marriage is wonderful if you have the right person. Are there 2 people out there for me? :dunno:
I'm hoping there's another "right one" for me. But, if not, I don't plan to marry a "wrong one" just to be married. My "right one" also passed away.

I married my best friend. The first time he proposed I said maybe because I did not love him yet. When cupid's arrow hit (and this was at work, not when we were together), I sent him a card indicating he could ask me that question again if he still wanted to. He did about two weeks later.

Hah! My sister is retired from GM, and she told me that one of the hardest jobs she had there was installing new batteries to the cars. She told me that she had constant arm cramps until she got into shape, and boy, did she! :P

Marriage is the thing who completely change your life and marriage is realy nice gift from GOD, Marriage make u responsible for every small thing that happen in your life

absolutely nothing is great about marriage, its just a piece of paper to chain you to another person, which means its hell if you want to change your mind...

Doesn't the "marriage licence-a piece of paper" represent "something" the couple has ALREADY decided was "worthwhile"? If not -why spend the money?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back