What was the last movie you watched?

H.o.H_Angel

Reaction score
What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? My family and I watched Think like a man last night. I didn't care too much for it.

The last movie I watched last night was The Librarian: Curse of Judas Chalice with my wife. She fell asleep during the movie. So, we're gonna finish it tonight. :)

few hours ago I finished watching Hot Rod, I dont know what is next one

I watched Mr. Brooks yesterday for the first time and it was amazing! I still think about the ending. Great movie with a lot of great actors in it.

I finally finished The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice last night. I then watched Lockout.

rise of the planets of the apes
I saw sign language :)
i am surprised!

hi to all my friends. two days before i was watching final destination 5............

Snow White and the Huntsman - At the movie theater
War of the Worlds (not the original) - At home

Just watched "The Road".....I had been wanting to see it for a long time since a member said it was very good.....and it was...depressing, but good.

I finally finished The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice last night. I then watched Lockout.

Hahaha I thought that said I watched the Leprechaun. Sorry it's 5 am and i'm still half asleep and not thinking so clear.:giggle:

Hahaha I thought that said I watched the Leprechaun. Sorry it's 5 am and i'm still half asleep and not thinking so clear.:giggle:
Well, I have seen Leprechaun too. They're doing another Leprechaun movie next year. This is supposedly a reboot. So, we'll see how that goes. :thumb:

Wirelessly posted

last movie I watched in theaters was avengers last movie at home was I am legend

Last night I got to watch "October Baby". Now that was one tearjerker flick!

Was it any good? I haven't seen it yet.
That movie sucked. Hahaha:giggle: It was so graphic. Way more graphic than the others, but at least the others had better CGI effects this one you could tell was computerized. It was also really gross how they died. The movies isn't so much scary, but more squeemish and makes you a little jumpy, but not scary at all. Just gross.

Ah, the 5th Leprechaun movie. Did you know that there's a 6th?

The reboot is #7.

I didn't know they made another one. I stopped watching them after the second one. The only reason i know about Leprechaun from da hood was because it was on the Triller channel. I laughed through the whole thing like it was a comedy. :D:laugh2: The first two were good then they all went down hill.

Back