What kind of animals do you have?

I love all the pet pictures. They're great!

My household has three cats, three rats, a hamster and two bettas!

I have a Ragdoll cat named Kiwi and a Shihtzu named Chloe. Sometimes Chloe chases Kiwi, but it's usually the other way around. :lol:

We used to own cats, but at the moment we just share our home with a Golden Retriever.
It is somehow a bit quiet around here...Maybe it is time to change that again.

I'm sure I've already posted here before, but in case I haven't, or it's been too long, I'm a proud (NOT CRAZY!) catmom to 5 cats and caretaker to 1 dog (who is not mine but living with us for the moment.) I keep trying to tell the honey that because there's 4 stories in this house there's room for MORE. I have not been able to win this argument yet, however. :giggle:

I'm sure I've already posted here before, but in case I haven't, or it's been too long, I'm a proud (NOT CRAZY!) catmom to 5 cats and caretaker to 1 dog (who is not mine but living with us for the moment.) I keep trying to tell the honey that because there's 4 stories in this house there's room for MORE. I have not been able to win this argument yet, however. :giggle:

If you were married to me, I'd be like :Ohno:

We have 2 rats, 2 leopard geckos, 2 cats and a hamster.

2 beautiful cat. one boy, one girl. also fish. i want get other cat. i hope i not become cat hoarder.

One would think with my avatar: Cheetah. I would be all over cats in my house. Nope. Not a one. I do have a lab mix dog. His name is Jake but I call him Jakey. :) He matches my mood so well, I always know when I need to calm down because he is getting wild. Once I calm down, he calms down. It's like he knows me better than I know myself.

My 2 furry babies!

My 2 sweet fur-babies!
DSC00124.JPG

I have a mixed pit bull/S---(?) Terrier...She's most sweetest dog I've ever had...I used to have a black lab...I think my current dog is TWICE sweeter than my black lab...Seriously...Luv her to pieces...Best thing that comes along in my life...Just unbelieveable...she's well behaved...I feel lucky to have her...And I have a 4 yrs old cat... Birds, squirrels...butterflies...hummingbirds...around my house...lol... :)

This is what I have:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fKAlGYjOSk]My dog, Oscar - YouTube[/ame]

I have tuxedo cat, 2 years old and brown tabby cat, 5 years old. Mindy and Midnight. Both do get along but brown tabby tend to be moody. When it feels like playing, it'll play fight with her. But funny part is that Mindy being a big shot and she walked over brown tabby, Midnight raise her head high give it a loud hiss just like she was "yelling" at her. :rofl: Both cats are funny tho.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFvz-JzJT4[/ame]

I gave a "whack" on tuxedo cat. She likes it and flipped bottom up and purrs. weird cat.

Catty

Last edited:
Back