What is your iMood?

D

Deaf258

I wonder who has an iMood.. If you have one, post it here!! If you don't have one or don't know what I am talking about but would like to get one, please go sign-up for your free iMood! You can see mine in my signature! Now, post away!!!

imood ! i completely forget about that site ! many thanks to u, deaf258.

i used it on my website.. i used writing my journals that came with my emotion faces that were from imood.com. i realized my last mood in there was may 22, 2002. lol. oh well...

i am

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with playing around on the internet. Don't be such a downer, Justin.

:gives: about iMood? I don't need to tell what my moods are daily...it's none of your business to know.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
:gives: about iMood? I don't need to tell what my moods are daily...it's none of your business to know.

If you don't like expressing yourself here...don't bother expressing negative things here.

This thread are for those who are interested to post here. You and Justin obviously aren't interested...so please don't continue any postings unless your interests are renewed. :D

Thank you.

Erm. . . signing up now. . .

Ehh. . . playing with the site now. . .

Urg? Kinda weird of a site. But I'll just tell you my mood right here --

I just got back from a nice vacation, back into my freaking house, with my freaking parents, and 2 freaking PMSing sisters, and one freaking 5-year-old-brat-of-a-sister, and non-stop chaos and yelling and arguing. . .

Naturally, I'm stressed/irritated.

Back