What is your Favorite Holiday Pies?

Anyone else here like roast pork pies?

These are very good. When my great-aunt came to visit us from Sidney, she made some for us. My grandfather (her little brother) said it was just like being back home in Sidney for him. She brought all her seasonings and such. Had brand new bottles, still sealed and passed customs easily.

good choice... my aunt brought mini pumpkin cupcakes and my older brother from Virginia brought pumpkin rolls today. :rockon: We celebrated a birthday. I ate a lot of desert. :giggle: I have pumpkin breath. :lol:

I never had pumpkin cupcakes, I like pumpkin muffins

Sweet pies are not a big thing in Australia. Heck, we don't even serve pies for dessert for any holidays. The only pie you'd see at some holiday parties is meat pie.

However, I like Apple pie. Tried Key Lime this year, was not bad.

Sweet pies are not a big thing in Australia. Heck, we don't even serve pies for dessert for any holidays. The only pie you'd see at some holiday parties is meat pie.

However, I like Apple pie. Tried Key Lime this year, was not bad.

Sweet pies really are uncommon here, if i ever said to somone lets go have a pie they will always assume its a meat pie and sorry to all those apple pie lovers but i would take a meat pie over a sweet pie anyday.

These are very good. When my great-aunt came to visit us from Sidney, she made some for us. My grandfather (her little brother) said it was just like being back home in Sidney for him. She brought all her seasonings and such. Had brand new bottles, still sealed and passed customs easily.

My partner loves pies and we make a really quick version at home all the time. Just cook beef mince with some garlic and gravy then line the pie machine with puff pastery add the filling turn it on and wait 10-15 mins.....yum :cheers:

Glad to hear it's really not haggis! :lol:
Haggis...lol...there are two types of pies i refuse to eat, organs and mint pies just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

you should try them, very good. :) Where can I find pumpkin muffins?

ewwwwwww :giggle: you have weird taste

Not really ! sweet potatoes pies are really Yummy!
I think Dunked Donuts has them in the fall , I get mine from a farmer market , and they are goods. Dunked Donuts muffins are not the great to me. Do you have any farmer market or Big Y , I think Big Y may have them too.

Sweet potatoes themselves are yummy and whether it's a casserole or a pie, they are both delicious and good for you.

Used to be favorite cheesecake assortment, pecan n' pumpkin pies, but now changes to no sugar added pumpkin cream cake.

Not really ! sweet potatoes pies are really Yummy!
I think Dunked Donuts has them in the fall , I get mine from a farmer market , and they are goods. Dunked Donuts muffins are not the great to me. Do you have any farmer market or Big Y , I think Big Y may have them too.

I had no idea sweet potato pie is similar in many ways to pumpkin pie. :hmm:

Do you mean Dunkin Donuts? I'll stop by at my local farmer's market unless I git too lazy. :roll:

Back