What hearing aid clips do you like?

rivenoak

Premium Member
Reaction score
My son needs a new hearing aid clip. We are currently pinning his broken one to his shirt, but that pin could come undone & poke.

He does not like Ear Gear. We have two sets.

What clips do you like & where to order?

:ty:

when I was a child and wore hearing aids, I didn't wear any hearing aid clip. Mom put it on, and that was it... and it stay put.

the only problem was that I kept taking it off and throw it out the car window. The solution for that is take it off before you drive, some deaf children do not like the sound of cars.

My son needs a new hearing aid clip. We are currently pinning his broken one to his shirt, but that pin could come undone & poke.

He does not like Ear Gear. We have two sets.

What clips do you like & where to order?

Hearing Aid Accessories

Critter Clips at this page are kind of fun for kids.

I never used any clips with my hearing aids when I was a kid. I left my hearing aids alone (except for the times when I hid my hearing aids while they were still turned on just to drive my parents crazy heh).

He's probably old enough to not have a clip, but honestly, if he does take one out, it's so much easier to find this way!

Between two cars, two buses, daycare, and preschool, everyday he's got lots of chances to "misplace" them.

Maybe he'll like one of the critter clips...:hmm:

ok im an older teen that can't keep her aids in(earmoulds or open fit) my ears push them. so what trying to say is there is no age on clips

everytime I see spams like this, the next thing I know, Alldeaf get shutted down for hours.

Back