What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek3: deaftim, please go and use your cell phone and take pictures then come back to post it here. :eek3:

I have learned that I really, REALLY don't want to go to my Deaf Studies class. Also, Halloween Mac and Cheese uses less butter and milk than regular Mac and Cheese.

Today I learned that I need some new clothes. I was looking at pictures from 20 years ago and noticed that I still had those clothes! At least I wasn't wearing that shirt today.I think my oldest is a tee shirt from 1986, and it's still in great shape! I'm horrible at clothes shopping for me and not looking forward to a trip to the mall. But I should dress a little nicer anyways.

Today I learned that I need some new clothes. I was looking at pictures from 20 years ago and noticed that I still had those clothes! At least I wasn't wearing that shirt today.I think my oldest is a tee shirt from 1986, and it's still in great shape! I'm horrible at clothes shopping for me and not looking forward to a trip to the mall. But I should dress a little nicer anyways.

LOL same here. Right now I'm wearing a t-shirt that has a lot of holes. Everyone keep telling me that I look like a bum. Clothes shopping is just not fun...

Just found out today that someone is interviewing HOH guy who apply for video digital signal processing (DSP). He happen to walk by my front office door, and I reconized him.. my gawd, my former Sorenson client... That was 1 and half year ago!

Edited: Actually it's 3 years ago....

Last edited:

Operation clothing complete. For now. I think that's the first time I wasn't asked if I found everything. ;)

I learned that regardless of how lightly you close a solid wood door, if your finger is in the way, it's gonna hurt! OUCH!!!

I am busy, I am exciting to go see ready see figure out testing I forget homework! WHMIS!

I was reading everywhere online, and i learned what I like the quote. What People Are Saying::: ""My wish for 2012 is for families who have Deaf children to make it a priority to learn ASL, meet the Deaf community, and seek Deaf peers for their children. If this is done, it is a gift that keeps on giving throughout a Deaf child's life.

Tami Hossler
Parent, .""

Today I learned that you can get a lot of great deals on stylish clothes at Salvation Army Store!

i learn yet again and again etc or rather i not learned again again link between booze and hangover

I have some clothes about that old. Can't stand shopping either. Last time I found a pair of pants I really liked, I bought six pair. Then went home to enjoy knowing that I wouldn't have to go back out there for a while.

Operation clothing complete.

No three words more beautiful.

i learn yet again and again etc or rather i not learned again again link between booze and hangover

Oh no. I have a friend who's been stuck on the flat part of that learning curve for a loooong time. Feel better.

I have some clothes about that old. Can't stand shopping either. Last time I found a pair of pants I really liked, I bought six pair. Then went home to enjoy knowing that I wouldn't have to go back out there for a while.

No three words more beautiful.

Bolded - I do that too. Have done it with tops too.

I dont have a car

Sowwy, I dont have cell phone..I very old school :cool2: If I do have a cell phone, I'd take pics of babes runnin on path at the campus just for you. :naughty:

oh boyyyyy you blew it. no cell phone of hot babies from campus :cool2:

I am awkward to nervous testing to WHIMS I have already certficate WHMIS and Food Certicate ;)

I am study homework right to soon WHMIS soon job this Friday exciting

Ready I am lots of requirement to WHIMIS :)

Today, I learned...that I have turned into my mother...

...at which time I promptly called my mother and apologized for being such a pain in the @$$ of a child and begged her forgiveness...she laughed at me and hung up. Go figure..LOL

I learned early dis mornin about the crash one mile from here,my house. The dude crashed into utility pole..git dis, he was life-flighted. AEP came and cleaned up the mess. The pole hasnt been replaced,yet. The electricity went poof for a split second. :lol: It was in the newspaper...his name, time of crash, OHP (ohio highway patrol) is involved...how embarrassin! Fookin rednecks! watch out for that corner...very sharp curve.. its happened at the same location several times. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back