What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taurus .38 Special + P titanium hammerless revolver, 5-shot, with Crimson Trace Laser Grip.

No wonder it was giving you a fit those are hard to aim steady and pull the trigger at the same time without being able to pull the hammer back. Glad you got it fixed, I feel sorry for any burglars that try to be smart all they'll hear is a click :giggle:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Adirondacks-American-Tragedy-revisited/dp/0932052436[/ame]

The book 'An American Tragedy ' is being written over . I first read this book in the 60's and I want to read this new book .

The next roommate that I get must have their own vehicle. I learned this the hard way.

Update:

Went to the range again. This time, with the new spring, I was able to fire off all 50 rounds without my hand getting too tired. I got all shots except 3 in the 9, 10, and bullseye circles--the 3 were in the 8 ring. Pretty well grouped, shredding the center of the target. :lol:

Annie Oakley has nothing on you then you could out shoot her !

I learn little tea shop open 2min walk from me went in with friend had cream tea.nice China teapot cup and saucer hot scones fresh strawberry jam and clotted cream.will I go back to it again bet your life I will.my friend Turkish and wanted try something quintessential english

Cooler temps because the smoke is preventing the sun to shine through. Skies are very grey and smokey. There is a chance of rain on Monday so keeping our fingers crossed it does rain and it will help the firefighters.

I just learned few days ago that my niece brought the female goat to my sister's house. It is a cute goat. The goat look more like the mountain goat. So now my sister's handyman fixed the fence in the backyard of our houses. My sister is planning on looking for another mountain goat to keep her company. Same sex. I have never had goat in my life before. My sister thought or think that the goat is really great and cute. She want to keep her. So my niece have the responsibility to take care of their goat while my sister work weekdays. So that help.

Been playing Cuboid cube puzzle game... learning my way to the expert level, some levels are tricky but figuring out the way around. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bheCWlrtp-o[/ame]

Now I just have to figure out what I am making ... any ideas? Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

A scarf or a belt or even a hat. You could sew it together to made a cool one of a kind hat !

I learned to use the wise words of my late friend, Chicagoblue "ignore the pesters". He was so right!

I noticed drama queens never quit no matter how much people block or ignore them.

I noticed drama queens never quit no matter how much people block or ignore them.

were-not-worthy.gif

PS4... not sure about other video game console.

So you have the PS4? Do you like it better than the PS3? We still have the PS3. What are some of the newer features in PS4?

I learned to use the wise words of my late friend, Chicagoblue "ignore the pesters". He was so right!
Irony considering he used to get very defensive/angry with "Pesters". Someone else gave him the very advice he wisely shared with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back