What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am thinking about my Zumba teacher visiting in two weeks, lista para bailar ( ready to dance)

Sorry about the storm damage. We understand how traumatic that can be.

I know that your state needs the rain but it would be nice if it were more evenly distributed over time, I'm sure.

Thank you Reba. The tree that fell was 60 feet and it went through the bedroom of my sons neighbors house. Missed my sons house by two feet but took out both his back and side fence. Firemen were there most of the night cleaning up the mess. It actually made our local news which was pretty cool. This past weekend we had a huge storm with lot's of rain. Last few days have been clear but the next five days will be storming once again with a lot of rainfall predicted. California is hoping for a Miracle March.

That we broke a record yesterday for the warmest day of March 7 here at 70 degrees. (The previous record was 69.) And TODAY's high is only supposed to be 42. What a letdown. :lol:

We broke our record yesterday too...we went as high as 83 degrees. Last Friday, it snowed and then less than a week later, we get summer. Crazy!

I am thinking it's my Friday:dance2::dance2::dance2:

Rain is expected tomorrow and Sunday.

Thinking about that new Civil War movie that I can't wait to see in two months. Wish it comes out now! lol I just preordered tickets.

Thinking about that new Civil War movie that I can't wait to see in two months. Wish it comes out now! lol I just preordered tickets.
Is that the one with Captain America? I can't wait to see this movie too!

Thinking about my poor girlfriend stuck with all the construction noise from next door.

It woke her up at 6am today. She woke me up because apparently it was selfish of me to continue sleeping, just because I can't hear it (Someone solve that one for me? :dunno:)

The Deafie-Hearie Chronicles of Life :rolleyes:

Thinking about my poor girlfriend stuck with all the construction noise from next door.

It woke her up at 6am today. She woke me up because apparently it was selfish of me to continue sleeping, just because I can't hear it (Someone solve that one for me? :dunno:)

The Deafie-Hearie Chronicles of Life :rolleyes:

Ouch. Did you two get that worked out?

I am thinking of throwing a pair of lacy panties at Simon Le Bon , lead singer of Duran Duran when I go see them this summer:giggle:

Thinking how HAPPY I am the spring weather is here. Not the jump from winter temps to sweltering summer temps like last week! I want some spring-like weather with chilly nights.

Back