What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Anything is possible, you have to look at how it is written, the timing of pressing like, how much you know about them, the presence of a conflict, everything. If you still don't get a straight answer, approach said person with more awareness or drop them altogether.

It was an odd situation, someone said this person is nosy lol I just :giggle::giggle::

I have to say I'm really puzzled by this question. What matters is the message sent and it doesn't even matter if they click Like or not.

So if this person sends you a message to rot in hell does it honestly make a difference if they click like or not?

Or if this person tells you to have a great day, again, what does it matter if the person clicks Like?

Someone told me this person is nosy:giggle:

That I had to laugh

I am thinking of caz , she hadn't been around for few days . I hope you're doing OK. :wave: Hi Caz !

Is it rude when a person presses "like" in fb on post that's directed to you ? Like,
a personal message not tag but a written message to you. Thank you. Just wondering
Hmm never thought about it. I don't care one way or another if Person A posts something directly to me- comment only, a pic or a video(I've gotten all three) and Person B comes along and likes it (sometimes a friend of Person A and not a friend of mine). It's odd but...eh. Some people like everything in sight. I've had that happen to me before (usually videos or pics of well.. ducks lol). What does drive me a little nuts is sometimes people will post something that is obviously a bit more personal and would have been better by PM.

Someone told me this person is nosy:giggle:

That I had to laugh

That too :laugh2:

Hmm never thought about it. I don't care one way or another if Person A posts something directly to me- comment only, a pic or a video(I've gotten all three) and Person B comes along and likes it (sometimes a friend of Person A and not a friend of mine). It's odd but...eh. Some people like everything in sight. I've had that happen to me before (usually videos or pics of well.. ducks lol). What does drive me a little nuts is sometimes people will post something that is obviously a bit more personal and would have been better by PM.

That too :laugh2:

At first seemed odd when I was asked my opinion but when another person pointed out "NOSY" I cracked up :laugh2: I saw the stuff they liked and it was right on the money LOL bottom line this person is Nosy another friend said , " the nose"

I'm thinking about my friend and her family at this difficult time. Her father just passed away.

I'm thinking about my friend and her family at this difficult time. Her father just passed away.

yea... I just buried my aunt last week in LA. My dad, brother, and I carried her casket to the grave. it was my mom's favorite sister :(

Femme Fatale and SCbassist , I understand how you both feel, I don't like Denvee either :giggle:

Last edited:
I have to say I'm really puzzled by this question. What matters is the message sent and it doesn't even matter if they click Like or not.

So if this person sends you a message to rot in hell does it honestly make a difference if they click like or not?

Or if this person tells you to have a great day, again, what does it matter if the person clicks Like?

I was thinking the same thing ...

Taxes. Finally getting around to doing mine. No more filing Head of Household and claiming my daughter. :( Hope it doesn't hurt (my wallet) too much. :hmm:

Taxes. Finally getting around to doing mine. No more filing Head of Household and claiming my daughter. :( Hope it doesn't hurt (my wallet) too much. :hmm:

Fun, not!

I did my taxes the last week of January after I received all the necessary forms I needed (from work, etc.) I do them as fast as I can so I can get my money back !! :lol:

Fun, not!

I did my taxes the last week of January after I received all the necessary forms I needed (from work, etc.) I do them as fast as I can so I can get my money back !! :lol:

It wasn't too bad. Under $400 for fed and about 1/2 of that is for the untaxed survivor social security I got in December. I'll need to remember that for this year as I'll have at least 3 of those checks this year.

Looks like I'll get a small refund from the state, though. That's unusual. I guess I've finally determined how few, like 0, exemptions to claim for state.

I thought Turbo Tax Deluxe was supposed to have free State forms for one state but it wanted to charge me for the state forms. I think it's a known issue so I'll wait a little to see if I can get the free forms. If not, not a biggie as I can file my state online. I filled everything in online up to the point of submitting it so I could see what I'd owe or get back. I'll file later.

There are some people here that disagree with everything I post and I am not going to worry about .

I had the taxes done the other day, I learned that I had a tax break that I was not aware of, I will receive more refund than I normally have. You could look into filing tax deductions for such things you did, many people overlooked this part.

Here's a few links on how to get tax break:

http://www.kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T054-C000-S001-the-most-overlooked-tax-deductions.html

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-too...Didn-t-Know-Were-Tax-Deductions/INF26934.html

Fun, not!

Back