What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about if there are currently any deaf people who want a career in politics.
Me, Throw all these career criminals out and bring in a bunch of Newbs at Minimum wages, save hella on taxes since we wont be paying millions in useless salaries.

So where is Reba and Tincansailor, and all the others ? I see Rio , old analog as well as a few others still active. Did the site die off with the older members?
It’s been a ghost town here for sometime. I pop up when I get a chance.

Care to elaborate? Also, I don't know if you're being sarcastic :whistle:
I hope you arent serious ? If you dont know about all those holding office doing nothing and nothing but bickering, then voting themselves millions in raises to continue doing nothing... thats part of the problem to begin with. Now, who works for who ? If you think we work for them ( congress, House, Senate...ect...) we have a problem.

I am thinking the old crones don't change lol

I'm thinking about buying a swimsuit for my daughter. She is 4 1/2 months old.

I am thinking about cutting my hair like Tommy Lee of Motley Crue when he had it king back in the 80's. My friend said, it will look awesome on me! I just have to find the right stylist to look like a rock star !

Thinking of buying a sander tool to remove the old paint from bathroom vanity. Can't stand the odor residue from heat gun.

I am thinking about buying mozzarella cheese to make a pizza for dinner. I have the fresh raw dough to add my ingredients on. No measures all done in good taste . I am eating it no nit picks please!

Thinking about how some new members on forums love to dig right and complain about how the forum is set up, why people post what they post, etc. They really should just take their time reading posts and getting to know the other members, how the forum "runs", etc. Then, maybe, they can offer constructive criticism.

I am thinking about taking up a music class and deciding which instrument to play. I did take voice lessons in the past during my college days. Fun times!

*thinking* Hi ADers!
I am thinking about taking up a music class and deciding which instrument to play. I did take voice lessons in the past during my college days. Fun times!

Which instrument did you decide to play?

Back