What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
I can’t wait for Friday! Trans Siberian Orchestra livestream concert! Still the orchestra plays ..

Louplum

Can't fall asleep, so many thoughts. How to get rid of this?
I like to meditate so at night when I'm thinking too much I try to connect with my breaths "In, out," or just soothe the thoughts flowing with "Thinking, thinking" until it calms down a bit. You don't want to try too hard though or else it'll stress you out!

You can also think of your thoughts as leaves dropping into a river, and flowing away. Or butterflies flapping around in a garden, then away to somewhere else. :)

Louplum

Thinking about selling candles more... Did first Fridays for a while then stopped... Thinking about going more into it... Rabbits are profitable... But sometimes feels like a drug deal...
Candles rule! What is your favorite kind of candle scent?

Also breeding anything alive usually costs more than what you end up making...it's a lot of work to do ethically

Louplum

I am forcing myself drink coconut water and VILE coconut oil it surpposed good for you make you healthy,not sure up chucking is the idea.
Hehe I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't like coco water!

I was on a weird diet a couple years ago and became acquainted with coco oil in the way you describe. Can't look at the stuff any more without a little blegh noise

Masteli

Can't fall asleep, so many thoughts. How to get rid of this?

Actually, I face this problem rare but when it happens, I don't know what to do. In my view, my stressful work can cause sleeping problems. By the way guys, if you need to find out any info about product/service/app/hotel or anything, first read reviews. For example, I find many cash app reviews here.

Last edited: