What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good exercise!...But in this heat, a riding mower does the trick....BTW, where is Mooresville?....Eastern part of NC?

I'm about 20 miles north of downtown Charlotte. Kind of in the middle a bit west. A lot of NASCAR teams are based here, and Lowes (hardware) corporate hq. There is no Home Depot in Mooresville.:lol:

I am thinking of how amazing it is that there are so many different elements in this world that we humans can use!

Thinking someone has added a little humor to AD, though I doubt on purpose, by asking so many similar questions. I'm sure it will get old soon, though.

Thinking someone has added a little humor to AD, though I doubt on purpose, by asking so many similar questions. I'm sure it will get old soon, though.

"'Twat"?....got him enrolled at Buggs Bunny!....

Thinking about how disappointing it is that we can not share our thoughts and opinions about Paul Ryan.

Thinking about how disappointing it is that we can not share our thoughts and opinions about Paul Ryan.

True that!...Dunno much about him, tho' (only from Wisconsin and a Lutheran?)....Really thought Rubio had it in the bag....*snif*

Well, we could get permission from Alex to discuss the presidential candidates since the election is looming closer and closer.

Yes, that would be possible. The best way is for members to express themself right here on this thread. When Alex sees how many members want to express their opinion and thoughts on Paul Ryan, he might allow it. But, in the meantime, don't hold your breath.

Not sure pretty seems politic on debate locked , I guess not sure they troubles! worst heavy headache!

People got into pretty awful name calling matches in the political threads.

yes increase terribles awful on numberous bad, bad mood! sound look likes not good days! I see political not funny! political threads,

they don't like on thread!

they lesson reduce on better!, reduce enjoy better stay out politic!

I see. Well, the presidential election is looming closer and closer so we should be able to talk about that. This is actually a discussion that could take place in the current events thread!

Thread exceeded 200 pages, time for a new part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back