What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about inviting that friend whom you wanted to visit to join you to the football game?

I would but she can't as she has to make cookies for her church's 5th Quarter for the Youth Ministry as in her town this week it is Homecoming week. =/ I thought about going up there just to help her out but dang, that's an hour and 10 minutes of driving!

I know, been wanting something like this for a long time. I just hope it is one that lastes years.

I hope you do find a good job soon that you enjoy.

I hope so too! I've been busting my rear end all day trying to get stuff done as quickly as possible so that I might get an extra day off somewhere to go look for another job before the next flock comes in. :shock:

I've got friends who will meet Marlee Matlin after the show at Hearnes Center here in town Oct 4 and they extended the invitation to me, but I won't be able to make it. Rats.

Well golly, I was gonna tell Sunny to snuggle her fingers between her legs (for body warmth) but after reading the very above post, that now sounds like a bad idea. :lol:

I am strong on hard work empowerful!

Heading out for lunch with girlfriend, later, AD'ers! :cool2:

Lol!

My hands SO COLD. is crazy! Winter coming :(

Gloves?

I know tomorrow night will be cold at the football game. Lows in the low 50s upper 40s. We have a cold front moving in tomorrow morning from what I understand. I'm thinking:
AE Jeans, Pumas, Thermal shirt, t-shirt, AE Hoodie, AE Mohawk furtrapper hat. Yup, I'm good. I think scarf and gloves would be overkill for this time of year though. =/

Gloves packed!!!! Move day after tomorrow. SO COLD. Brrrrrrr.

lemme guess.. McDonald?
:lol: Nope, it seems not vital to have lunch at McDonald's despite you know it is across the road.

We had kebab rolls for lunch at the nearby shopping centre. :)

Thinking about an Albert Einstein quote I just saw on Facebook: "everybody is a genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a wall, it will spend its whole life thinking it's stupid."

So true.

I am thinking of upcoming NHL season.

GO
HABS GO!

Thinking about what kind of cake to bake for my boyfriends birthday. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back