What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until November gets here. I Want My House!!

I got put on the same volleyball team as the girl I have a crush on.

I cannot wait until November gets here too! Only 3 months!

Reminds me of the movie "Sweet November"....as for November...no hurry for me...another birthday, new car tags, car insurance renewal....and of course, just 1 month left before Xmas....l

Reminds me of the movie "Sweet November"....as for November...no hurry for me...another birthday, new car tags, car insurance renewal....and of course, just 1 month left before Xmas....l

There are exciting things that people look forward that compels them to say they cannot wait for a certain month to come. So there's one exciting thing I am looking forward to that will take place in November.

There are exciting things that people look forward that compels them to say they cannot wait for a certain month to come. So there's one exciting thing I am looking forward to that will take place in November.

Is it my birthday??? :wave:

[QUOTpE=Bottesini;2090963]Is it my birthday??? :wave:[/QUOTE]

when ::P whoot

edit bug on quote weird FF firefox 0.o stranger

Thinkin what to do tmw maybe need to buy a new fone charger or smthg else.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of doing Zumba early in the morning:)

I am thinking of how relieved I am with completing the back-to-school shopping for the kids.

just see Bolt run for jamaica and thinking wow

Ive been watchin him the whole time and he is one impressive athlete..cant believe he is 6'5". He does not like Carl Lewis b/c Lewis questioned Jamaica drug testing. :roll: Lewis was a great sprinter for USA in early 90s..won several gold medals. I sure remember him. He was faaaaaaaast.

Thinking of my daughter. She's in labor but hasn't gone to the hospital yet. Just texted her and she says the contractions or getting closer & stronger.

Well, she went to the hospital and on the way the contractions slowed down. They sent her home because she was still 2 cm. On the way home the contractions increased again. :o
Haven't heard from her since so I guess she's still home.
Though I'd hate for her to go thru all this another day, I had predicted the baby would be born on a Sunday (was hoping it was last Sunday). All 4 of our birthdays fall on the same day of the week & so does her husband's.
Plus they were married on 4-10-10 & if the baby is born tomorrow - 8-12-12.
So I'm adding to my prediction:
Date: 8-12-12
Time: 12:08, 12:12, 8:08 or 8:12
Weight: 8 lbs 8 ozs or 8 lbs 12 ozs (had already predicted 8-1/2 lbs)
Length: 21"
Let's hope I'm wrong & he's born today.

Thinking I should get my riding lawn mower fixed. Push mowing 1.5 acres is getting old.

Thinking I should get my riding lawn mower fixed. Push mowing 1.5 acres is getting old.

Good exercise!...But in this heat, a riding mower does the trick....BTW, where is Mooresville?....Eastern part of NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back