What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then pick the best one and focus on that. :)

Thanks :) Worried for a friend who is losing his house to foreclosure. Worried about a terminally ill kitty. Worried about other things. Not sure what to pick at the moment.

But for the meantime, I will reflect that life is working out in many other positive ways. :)

Thanks :) Worried for a friend who is losing his house to foreclosure. Worried about a terminally ill kitty. Worried about other things. Not sure what to pick at the moment.

But for the meantime, I will reflect that life is working out in many other positive ways. :)

I understand. It might be likely that the foreclosure is your friend's fault, but life will go on for him/her. It is not the kitty's fault that it is terminally ill, but its life ends soon. It doesn't seem fair, does it? That is life, and it is okay to grieve. :hug:

I understand. It might be likely that the foreclosure is your friend's fault, but life will go on for him/her. It is not the kitty's fault that it is terminally ill, but its life ends soon. It doesn't seem fair, does it? That is life, and it is okay to grieve. :hug:

Thank you. :)

thinking that I cant believe tmw is Thursday and this Sat is October 1st.

I've a friend who had to have an ignition interlock device installed in his car because of a recent DUI conviction. He told me that twice the car died while driving and he blames the device, because the first time the CAM sensor burned out, and the second time the EGR sensor did the same. He complained that including tow charges, it set him back over a thousand dollars at the shop. Does anyone know it to be a fact that ignition interlock devices messes with your car?

I've a friend who had to have an ignition interlock device installed in his car because of a recent DUI conviction. He told me that twice the car died while driving and he blames the device, because the first time the CAM sensor burned out, and the second time the EGR sensor did the same. He complained that including tow charges, it set him back over a thousand dollars at the shop. Does anyone know it to be a fact that ignition interlock devices messes with your car?

I doubt it would mess with the Cam sensor.

But it could with the other stuff? I confess almost complete ignorance in automotive matters.

I would think it unlikely. Don't work on cars much but I have replaced a few CAM sensors (very easy)

neither do NY, NJ, MD, and several other North-eastern states....

terretremble.gif

Yeah :)

neither do NY, NJ, MD, and several other North-eastern states....

terretremble.gif

People just started working on repairing the monument today.

Just found out that the leaks from the two hurricanes from my roof was because my roof got cracked during the earthquake. Interesting, isnt it? Took two hurricanes to discover that my house was a little damaged from the earthquake...how ironic is that?

I do have Purple's P3, Skype, oovoo, Google chat and I might be getting a Sorenson, but I'm not sure.

I just downloaded the skype app for my iPhone 4 to try out before I try the desktop version. I just need someone to skype, LOL.

Nevermind, I just synced my iPhone and I received a notice that the Skype App could not be installed on the phone due to an unknown error. FAIL.

Once again, I fixed it. I removed some other apps that were apparently conflicting with Skype.

I am lots of work out because work hard project! I am lots of pretty sound tired!

Wirelessly posted

I am a bit mad at the Red Cross, they told the other interpreter at work, she can't interpret for our deaf students! I said, that's so wrong. She told me, bec the nature of the q's like do you have multiple sexual partners and we know our deaf students is what they told her. I was a bit surprised, in the past we didn't have this issue. That's like discrimination, not allowing a deaf person donate blood and can't have the interpreter interpret bec she knows you. Red cross need to be educated on interpreters for the deaf big time!

Last edited:
I'm thinking chocolate, chocolate chocolate! Chocolate, Chocolate and moar chocolate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back