What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have a VP per se, but I do have a webcam on my laptop and an iPhone 4. :D

These days, any VP can mean anything with a webcam..I have Purple, Sorenson, skype, OooVooo and blah blah..but never use them. It is because I didnt grow up in that age of conversatinng via video so I havent gotten used to the idea of it. More of an online chat person....lol

I do have Purple's P3, Skype, oovoo, Google chat and I might be getting a Sorenson, but I'm not sure.

not feeling good.

I'm thinking I shouldn't have even came to school today.I honestly don't feel good. I'm really nausea's. It doesn't help when people walk by me with strong perfume/ cologne. I'm trying to stick school out though. Drinking lots of water. I only have one class left, but it doesn't start for another hour and a half.

Wirelessly posted

I can't believe it! I failed my exam, 2.points short, ugh! Disappoints me big time!

Wirelessly posted

deafskeptic said:
Wirelessly posted

I can't believe it! I failed my exam, 2.points short, ugh! Disappoints me big time!

I'm sorry. :hug:

Thank you! I am doing my best to have a better positive attitude.

am thinking that since you're being overly-obsessive about this issue... it's probably time you stop blaming a bump in your retirement plan on him.

Hmm, obviously you have no idea what I am posting about.

Wirelessly posted

It'll be ok. You will know what to expect next time.

Wirelessly posted

Oh no!!! Hope you can retake it! :hug:

I figure out on suspect! I think so might to hope be wish :lol:

Rio, dang about the exam. Good thing you can retake it.

TXgolfer, who is this fraud you mentioned?

RIO sorry to hear about it. Hope you ll feel better after that and will re take it. like you said, a better attitude, there you go. :hug:

thinking about buying myself a new camera..since my old one has been broken for a few weeks :(

AD is addictive

Geez i tried to stay away, or just read, cause i am already a mess,, laughing but you are all so addictive, in a good way..smile. I am proud to say I have mastered the camera and video apps on my Galaxy tablet and they rock.
also the speech to text and vise versa... Im thinking right now I have not eaten since yesterday..Hmmm. This heart break thing is gonna be a rough ride. You really never expect it to happen to you...oh well thats what I get for letting my self make important decisions before I was ready..This is indeed a bitter lesson...I think I may be too old for this. laughing..if it doesn't kill me, I am going to be so much wiser..laughing..Midnight

crap I have throat crazy on my throat! It is very pretty tough! that is why on pain my throat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back