What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about making the theme for my son's birthday Tornados. He is sooo fascinated with them. We might have to make most of our own decorations because it is an unusual theme, isnt it?

I'm imagining all the fans in the house put together in the same room and put on full blast, with paper streamers attached to them :)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

With balloons going everywhere.

Can make personal tornadoes use 2 litre pop bottles attach contraption which create tornado. Not sure what name.

DS - you could also warm your oven to 150 then turn it off. Set your dough in a greased bowl, cover with a clean towel and place in oven. That way, you wouldn't have to heat the whole kitchen or apartment/house. I did bread that way in MO for 13 years and still do it this way here in FL.

DS - you could also warm your oven to 150 then turn it off. Set your dough in a greased bowl, cover with a clean towel and place in oven. That way, you wouldn't have to heat the whole kitchen or apartment/house. I did bread that way in MO for 13 years and still do it this way here in FL.

:ty: I think i'll make ww bread and use ground flaxseeds to add texture tomorrow.

I'm imagining all the fans in the house put together in the same room and put on full blast, with paper streamers attached to them :)

that would be cool. We were planning the party at a bowling alley but having it at home sounds more fun because we could really go all the way!

DS, if you put a baking stone on the bottom rack of your oven, bread will bake better. It holds the heat steadier. A pizza stone will work and it isn't expensive. I picked up a lot of helpful hints over time.

Last edited:

DS, if you put a baking stone on the bottom rack of your oven, bread will bake better. It holds the heat steadier. A pizza stone will work and it isn't expensive. I picked up a lot of helpful hints over time.

I'll have to buy one next time I go shopping.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of my exam tomorrow :)

thinking about my bestie, i feel bad because i had to break our plans for today. i didn't know it was my family's last day here today. i want to be able to spend time with them and say goodbye

i hope she isn't pissed at me :(

I had bad cravings last night. I had no M & M. So i went for peanuts (planters) and hershey syrup to mix it and ate it to ger rid of my craving. It worked like a charm! :smoking:

I think so figure out cool I am very cope on my weight careful on wisdom!

If it's hot tomorrow, that's what I will do.

Thinking about buying Burt's Bees shampoo/conditioner.

Have anyone had experiences with Burt's Bees products?

Thinking about buying Burt's Bees shampoo/conditioner.

Have anyone had experiences with Burt's Bees products?

Why yes! Burt's Bees baby shampoo is great for allergic people. And the pomagranite chapped lips stick is good also.

I'm thinking I might fail my test on Wednesday, I'm trying really hard...but this computer class is the only class I'm having trouble with. My teacher is constantly going off topic, and giving us his "exampling stories" which to me doesn't really seem like we're staying on topic. He's a great teacher though, just tends to go off track a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back