What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFH is just a harmless little flea in the left armpit of a sweaty camel.

No problem!!!

I dont mind keeping pfh as a pet as long as my three kitties don't eat pfh. :d

PFH? pissy? more like he feeds on your pissy mood. once you start to get pissy, he wins. DON'T FEEEEEEEED IT TO HIM! :lol:

Haha, I agree!

Heck, I was bombarded with stray tumbleweeds when PFH left AD for a short while. Don't gripe and enjoy the entertainment, I know I am :wave:

Just thinking about how charming my ex is :) note the sarcasm.

He failed to show up this morning to drop off my son, I waited for an hour and I was worried sick. Checked my BIL's cell phone for any missed calls.. nada.. (I told my ex to call the phone for any changes or urgent situations)

I finally find a short email in a random account (I have several) and oh, he didn't sleep very well last night and couldn't drop off the kiddo ((blinks)). I had 4 hours of sleep and STILL managed to wake up one hour prior to my son's drop off time so I could straighten up the house.

Annnd I had to walk in the rain to my car in my PJs because his cousin (and roomie) had to leave in 10 minutes for work. He's dang lucky I checked my email!

Grr.. had to ramble, Im sleep deprived and just plain drained.

Just thinking about how charming my ex is :) note the sarcasm.

He failed to show up this morning to drop off my son, I waited for an hour and I was worried sick. Checked my BIL's cell phone for any missed calls.. nada.. (I told my ex to call the phone for any changes or urgent situations)

I finally find a short email in a random account (I have several) and oh, he didn't sleep very well last night and couldn't drop off the kiddo ((blinks)). I had 4 hours of sleep and STILL managed to wake up one hour prior to my son's drop off time so I could straighten up the house.

Annnd I had to walk in the rain to my car in my PJs because his cousin (and roomie) had to leave in 10 minutes for work. He's dang lucky I checked my email!

Grr.. had to ramble, Im sleep deprived and just plain drained.

let me be :mad2: for you so you can :zzz:

:mad2:

let me be :mad2: for you so you can :zzz:

:mad2:

Aw, how sweet :P and worthless in the virtual world but it's the thought that counts :hmm:

I have the kiddo with me so I will have to tape up my eyelids until 2 am, that is when I'll arrive in Chico from Sacramento after work. Fortunately, sleep is purely overrated ((eye twitches))

Aw, how sweet :P and worthless in the virtual world but it's the thought that counts :hmm:

I have the kiddo with me so I will have to tape up my eyelids until 2 am, that is when I'll arrive in Chico from Sacramento after work. Fortunately, sleep is purely overrated ((eye twitches))

Why go back to Chico? I thought you moved.

Why go back to Chico? I thought you moved.

I stay with my sister during the week when I work, she lives in Sacramento. I travel back to Chico (my mother has a guestroom) during the weekends so I can give her family some space and hang out with my friends until it's time to work again.

This pattern will continue until the end of February or beginning of March until I save up enough cashola for my very own apartment. I'm super egg-cited! :eek3:

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall.
Jinxy Kitty got egg-cited.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, And all the King's men.
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

:-o

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall.
Jinxy Kitty got egg-cited.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the King's horses, And all the King's men.
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

:-o

:laugh2::laugh2:

I stay with my sister during the week when I work, she lives in Sacramento. I travel back to Chico (my mother has a guestroom) during the weekends so I can give her family some space and hang out with my friends until it's time to work again.

This pattern will continue until the end of February or beginning of March until I save up enough cashola for my very own apartment. I'm super egg-cited! :eek3:

Ah - I see, makes sense in a way.

One has to wonder if PFH indeed is a douchebag for being so pissy in here eh?? geez get over it, bubba and move on.. your attitude is getting tiring in here for some of the folks, such as me... geez... oh well....

Anyways, I am thinking of hanging up some family pictures but have to deal with a few more stuff to work on first.. hmmm...

lightbulb.jpg

I'll spell this out for you: Everyone's enjoying my posts except for a few people who represents the above image.

Good morning ADers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back