What are you doing right now? Part II

Laying in my bed at the beach house with a bunch of ice packs, I'm in so much pain. Darn back and neck are not being cooperative with me. Thankful that I can take off my CI's, the kids are playing a drinking game with old Nintendo games and are having a blast.

Laying in my bed at the beach house with a bunch of ice packs, I'm in so much pain. Darn back and neck are not being cooperative with me. Thankful that I can take off my CI's, the kids are playing a drinking game with old Nintendo games and are having a blast.
Sorry about the pain. Gentle :hug:

Waiting to see the CI surgeon. I failed my hearing tests so I'm a candidate for a CI

Looks forward to my new futon mattress. *rubs hands* Can't wait to sleep on it.

Looks forward to my new futon mattress. *rubs hands* Can't wait to sleep on it.
Curious. Is the futon a replacement for a couch? Some folks have futons instead of a couch. Good for when company spends the night. And much more comfy than a pull out bed on a couch!! I hate pull out couches!

Curious. Is the futon a replacement for a couch? Some folks have futons instead of a couch. Good for when company spends the night. And much more comfy than a pull out bed on a couch!! I hate pull out couches!
Yes, if you already have frames for a couch or love seat. It's good for my lower back. You can use futon for either couch, big comfy chair, love seat or bed. I bought futon mattress for my bed. (it is made of 100% cotton.) We already have bed platform with wood slats to support futon mattress. If you plan to buy futon at a local futon store, and if you're allergic to chemical stuff, you can give them your doctor's note and they can make it chemical free. It's the law.

I prefer 100% cotton or 100% wool futon for personal reasons. It's good for your back. Actually, I've tried everything like Leaf and Loom memory foam and Tempurpedic. They all gave me a bad time. I was visiting my parents' house and they happens to have a futon couch, so I use it for sleep. I was so shocked I was able to sleep well. Oh, my. I woke up and didn't feel stiff and groggy. That's when I started to research on futons. I asked my Asian friends if they use futon for their bed and they told me yep.

Back