What are you doing right now? Part II

I agree with you. I am disappointed in Alexis. She jumped to conclusion and chose to intimidate her by email to take it down. As a professional artist, I dealt with copyright and trademark stuff before. Had to use a Patent attorney before. Alexis refuses to answer the questions which features were copied. My guess is the reason Alexis had to use a patent to show 58 Creativity is because customers reported to Alexis they saw similar ILY earrings from 58 Creativity (I wrote the wrong name. My bad.), which falls under the patent law. However, the patent looks different like you said. The Deaf community is not too happy about it.
I can see why; it looks greedy and senseless to try to undermine one of their own. I would have thought Alexis of all people would do better after watching all the episodes of The Sound Off Ladies. If she wants more sales, maybe look inward instead of taking fellow community members down with intimidation. There are SO MANY other ILY jewelers and artists on a number of websites. This seems petty and only makes me want to order from 58 more than I already have in the past.

Thank you for sharing. What kind of artist are you? What medium? I hope you have a wonderful day :)

I can see why; it looks greedy and senseless to try to undermine one of their own. I would have thought Alexis of all people would do better after watching all the episodes of The Sound Off Ladies. If she wants more sales, maybe look inward instead of taking fellow community members down with intimidation. There are SO MANY other ILY jewelers and artists on a number of websites. This seems petty and only makes me want to order from 58 more than I already have in the past.

Thank you for sharing. What kind of artist are you? What medium? I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Oh yes. There are similar ILY earrings on Etsy, and websites. I saw one website that has exact same earrings. I bet she will go after them.

I drew with pastels. Belonged to a few art organizations. My name was in the newspapers for shows. Used to work in a few galleries. My most popular subjects are portraits, wildlife and still life. People still ask me for commissions, but I am closed for now. I decided to take a break from busy art politics and world. I don't do pastels anymore. I am studying watercolor and ink now.

My day is not so wonderful. I am sick. Stupid cold. My son had to stay home due to fever. He bounced back. I hope tomorrow will be smoother. My daughter refuses to go to bed. lol Hope you have a nice day than mine.

Oh yes. There are similar ILY earrings on Etsy, and websites. I saw one website that has exact same earrings. I bet she will go after them.

I drew with pastels. Belonged to a few art organizations. My name was in the newspapers for shows. Used to work in a few galleries. My most popular subjects are portraits, wildlife and still life. People still ask me for commissions, but I am closed for now. I decided to take a break from busy art politics and world. I don't do pastels anymore. I am studying watercolor and ink now.

My day is not so wonderful. I am sick. Stupid cold. My son had to stay home due to fever. He bounced back. I hope tomorrow will be smoother. My daughter refuses to go to bed. lol Hope you have a nice day than mine.
Stretching your artistic range and growing, good for you! A break to rest and restore energy is needed at times.

I'm sorry you and yours are sick. I hope everyone feels better soon. I had a painful dentist appointment yesterday but am feeling mostly better this morning. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

during Black Friday Deals, I'm insane. I bought a brand new 65" LG OLED evo c2 4K TV.. I tested my Playstation 5 console with 120 Hz refresh rate on new TV. It worked.
Re-Size.jpg
Re-Size 2.jpg

I honestly expected everyone to say they are reading posts on this thread.

Reading posts on this thread.

I’m searching a room for rent in some location in Florida: Spring Hill FL, Port Richey FL, Tampa FL, Clearwater FL and others. Hope I could be able find it to move in by Sept 3rd 2023

ah had been a while since I checked this website, I'm still around just busy as usual ;) surfing thru Facebook and watching tv lol talk about multitasking so u guys have a good day. :)

Back