What are you doing right now? Part II

27zd7b8.jpg

just woke up, dog barfed so cleaned that up and getting ready to start morning chores....

no, not really! but- life with dogs <or cats :) > luckily wasn't much there and she seems fine. what are you doing today, AC?

no, not really! but- life with dogs <or cats :) > luckily wasn't much there and she seems fine. what are you doing today, AC?

Yes, definitely. With 4 cats and 2 dogs there is often something to clean up. :) We keep paper towels handy everywhere.

I am at work today. I was thinking about taking some time to check out a fitness center that's close by and go there after workdays.

Getting ready to go to a grocery store with my son before it hits 95 degrees here. Argh. I wish I live up north. In a few years, we can't wait to move up north.

Getting ready to go to a grocery store with my son before it hits 95 degrees here. Argh. I wish I live up north. In a few years, we can't wait to move up north.

Where are you now? (If you want to disclose that.) Most everybody here knows I'm from Minnesota, Land of the 10,000 FROZEN lakes :)

well, good luck at work AC...I've been thinking about finding a workout place, too. I used to go to a Curves 4-5 days week. If you check out that place, hope it's promsing

well, good luck at work AC...I've been thinking about finding a workout place, too. I used to go to a Curves 4-5 days week. If you check out that place, hope it's promsing

I do not recall seeing Curves around here, but I can check online. I was thinking of the Y because there's one just a couple miles from work. I could also go at lunch too.

I realized just now that my post could be confusing, I did originally mean that place you mentioned in your post, the fitness center near you. The Y as you just wrote...not the Curves <unless of course you'd be interested> . I just happened to mention Curves as a place I went to. I know some who had mixed feelings about the Curves franchises. I personally enjoyed Curves for the Zumba and the small machines, because I'm a small person. But the Y's generally have a lot more to offer. I looked at a Y close to where we used to live and have gone to a few Zumba classes at a Y.

I realized just now that my post could be confusing, I did originally mean that place you mentioned in your post, the fitness center near you. The Y as you just wrote...not the Curves <unless of course you'd be interested> . I just happened to mention Curves as a place I went to. I know some who had mixed feelings about the Curves franchises. I personally enjoyed Curves for the Zumba and the small machines, because I'm a small person. But the Y's generally have a lot more to offer. I looked at a Y close to where we used to live and have gone to a few Zumba classes at a Y.

Oh, I took no offense or confusion. I know that location can matter as to where some franchises/stores, etc. are located. I just hadn't heard of the Curves around here, but it doesn't mean there aren't any. One reason I'm interested in the Y is that they have a swimming pool, and I love to swim. (Heck I kept going swimming off the boat this summer!) Great cardio.

Where are you now? (If you want to disclose that.) Most everybody here knows I'm from Minnesota, Land of the 10,000 FROZEN lakes :)

I live in San Antonio aka Alamo City- the home of NBA Champion Spurs.

:ty:AC - I get why you'd like the Y then! My dad loves to swim too. One of my favorite things to do as a child was go with him when he went swimming.

WDYS! - appreciate your sharing this - I didn't know, and now I do! Something to consider if I would join again!

Does your cousin like the weather here? I miss snow.
She has lived in TX for a good while now. She grew up in Pennsylvania, then was in the Air Force for her working career, and then settled in TX.

She has lived in TX for a good while now. She grew up in Pennsylvania, then was in the Air Force for her working career, and then settled in TX.

Ah, she used to be stationed in San Antonio before settled? We have a big VA hospital, several AF, National Guard, and Army bases here. It's the military city just like San Diego. I know several ones who were stationed all over the world had decided to live in San Antonio permanently.

San Antonio is okay. There is one of the things here that bug the heck out of me is it's a slow driving culture here. Most drivers usually drive 25-35 mph on 45 mph speed limit roads. I just don't get it.

Back