What are you doing right now? Part II

Watching the big event debate

I just got my car towed to Gault Toyota Dealership Service. The towing service is free! I am happy about that. I don't know what is wrong with my car. It won't start. I tried jumping my car. It didn't work.

My last car wouldn't start and it was the starter . AAA came to jump it and it wouldn't start , it had to be towed . Yeah free is always nice . :)

Got a new date for my surgery. It's good news because now it's in the middle of the week so the weekend will count towards the 5 days I have to stay home. Less time off from work. Yay!

My last car wouldn't start and it was the starter . AAA came to jump it and it wouldn't start , it had to be towed . Yeah free is always nice . :)
The mechanic said it was bad battery. $200 dollars for battery, inspection and oil change. Not bad. I will get car back on Thursday.

Wondering if high altitude affects tinnitus - in a good way.
I just noticed that mine's been fairly quiet since I got to Denver.

Or maybe it's the dry air.

Wondering if high altitude affects tinnitus - in a good way.
I just noticed that mine's been fairly quiet since I got to Denver.

Or maybe it's the dry air.

Anything that helps toward turning tinnitus off, or if not all the way gone, down is good.

Sitting on the computer FBing and ADing with a cup of coffee...so happy to be relaxing in the morning for once!

Thanks, already evening here now.

Just watched Hush, creepy ....

Back