We really NEED you help to spread to your hearing people

The petition never said it will make ASL an official language for our USA. It makes a recognizable language just like English, French, Spanish, and another languages. Some sign languages in other countries are already accepted as a foreign language. I guess you will have no problem with supporting degrade the language like this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2g1LLqnG80]NO LMG.mov ( PART ONE ) - YouTube[/ame]

:roll:

Flash News: Any foreign language doesn't require to have a spoken-only language.

Last edited:
The petition never said it will make ASL an official language for our USA. It made a recognizable language just like English, French, Spanish, and another languages. Some sign languages in other countries are already accepted as a foreign language. I guess you will have no problem with supporting degrade the language like this:
NO LMG.mov ( PART ONE ) - YouTube

Flash News: Any foreign language doesn't require to have a spoken-only language.

USA doesn't have official language at federal level, so the official language is all up to states.

I just think it would be nice to have the option to take ASL in 6-12 grade as well as college. The more access the better? But this is just an opinion from a hearie.

The petition never said it will make ASL an official language for our USA. It makes a recognizable language just like English, French, Spanish, and another languages. Some sign languages in other countries are already accepted as a foreign language. I guess you will have no problem with supporting degrade the language like this:
NO LMG.mov ( PART ONE ) - YouTube

People who degrade ASL are just plain assholes. They probably degrade blacks, Hispanics, women and any minority groups. Screw them. Dont waste your energy on them.

People who degrade ASL are just plain assholes. They probably degrade blacks, Hispanics, women and any minority groups. Screw them. Dont waste your energy on them.

WTF are you talking about? Just because someone does not agree with something made them a racist? If anyone is a racist it is you!

We get nothing while you hearing people are using this to get a credit from university when they took ASL course. People across USA already know deaf people are using sign language as our communication form and what's point of getting White House to recongize it? What would gain for us? Nothing. Oh, right, so that you can earn some credit for taking sign language classes in college. Pretty selfish of you...

As I said ASL have been around for many years and we have no problem with it and please leave ASL alone.

I think it is good to have a petition to let the president know about being recognize in ASL. Don't forget that AGBell organizations had been working very hard to keep ASL or any sign language away or shut off from the Deaf and Hard Of Hearing (HOH) mainstream schools. We need ASL for many reasons in public places including elementary, high school and mainstream colleges. Without ASL, we would have struggled with trying to understand in the classrooms and public places where we are having difficult time to understand what the doctors, lawyers, judges, and churches. No one should take ASL away from us or prevented us from learning to sign if we could not understand what they said. It has been going on for many years like about 2 centuries or more. The hearing people especially the authorities like AGBell organizations really want to take away from us when there is CI and hearing aid. We don't want ignorance so that is the reason why we need petition for ASL alive to be recognize.

It is what happen to Native tribes who were forced to speak English and was forbidden to speak their own languages. We as Natives get recognized as a tribes on the reservations but not our tribal languages. We are struggling trying to get our native languages back the way we use to speak. For me, as Deaf native, I want ASL so that I can communicate with all of you and not being deprived saying that we can understand lipreading and listen if we have hearing aids or CIs. They are wrong and don't get it. The hearing people forget that we can not hear sounds very well, even if we can only hear environmental sounds which was not that clear with the aids. :cool2:

WTF are you talking about? Just because someone does not agree with something made them a racist? If anyone is a racist it is you!

You better watch your language. There has been a lot of wars and discrimination against anyone who was apposed or hated by bigots like yourself (maybe) if you don't understand their perspective of who they are. Violence is 100% wrong. Now that President Obama is reelected again and still people are against him just because he is black. Every one of them want a president to be white, able body person. Women took the worse punishment from white men and other countries like Saudi Arab, Iran, India, China or any other countries like the Middle West or is that the Middle East? We need respect very badly. So don't talk to Shel90 like that. :(

I think it is good to have a petition to let the president know about being recognize in ASL. Don't forget that AGBell organizations had been working very hard to keep ASL or any sign language away or shut off from the Deaf and Hard Of Hearing (HOH) mainstream schools. We need ASL for many reasons in public places including elementary, high school and mainstream colleges. Without ASL, we would have struggled with trying to understand in the classrooms and public places where we are having difficult time to understand what the doctors, lawyers, judges, and churches. No one should take ASL away from us or prevented us from learning to sign if we could not understand what they said. It has been going on for many years like about 2 centuries or more. The hearing people especially the authorities like AGBell organizations really want to take away from us when there is CI and hearing aid. We don't want ignorance so that is the reason why we need petition for ASL alive to be recognize.

It is what happen to Native tribes who were forced to speak English and was forbidden to speak their own languages. We as Natives get recognized as a tribes on the reservations but not our tribal languages. We are struggling trying to get our native languages back the way we use to speak. For me, as Deaf native, I want ASL so that I can communicate with all of you and not being deprived saying that we can understand lipreading and listen if we have hearing aids or CIs. They are wrong and don't get it. The hearing people forget that we can not hear sounds very well, even if we can only hear environmental sounds which was not that clear with the aids. :cool2:

I don't think our government will allow it happened and it doesn't make sense for them to take it away from us. I mean how suppose we communicate with others if sign language is forbidden. It seems this whole petition thing is farce.

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151394980043969"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/10151394980043969" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

i couldnt edit this one. i ll try to fix this one.

lol...I am married to a black guy. Duh

Degrading a language and not agreeing to something is completely different.

You better watch your language. There has been a lot of wars and discrimination against anyone who was apposed or hated by bigots like yourself (maybe) if you don't understand their perspective of who they are. Violence is 100% wrong. Now that President Obama is reelected again and still people are against him just because he is black. Every one of them want a president to be white, able body person. Women took the worse punishment from white men and other countries like Saudi Arab, Iran, India, China or any other countries like the Middle West or is that the Middle East? We need respect very badly. So don't talk to Shel90 like that. :(

:ty:

And guess what my daughter father was Black .DUH to you!

But you told her that first because she wanted you to know that she is not a racist. She is in a madly love with her hub that i met in person. That's so cool to know that you have no problem with any kind of people, at least.

Back