Wanted to say good bye and good luck

downing

Reaction score
Wanted to say good bye and good luck. Leaving AD. Since I don't come around here very much now. It was nice meeting you all folks on AD. T'care.

downing said:
Wanted to say good bye and good luck. Leaving AD. Since I don't come around here very much now. It was nice meeting you all folks on AD. T'care.

Hope, you will have a good chance to come back to AD again when you will have a time. Have a wonderful summer with your children !

Don't forgot us here for awhile...welcome back anytime. Good luck! :sadwave:

I'm truly sorry to see you leave... I enjoy myself to read your posts around here... :(

You don't have to close your account because you didn't visit here often... You can have your break, no matter how long but you will still come back if you feel ready...

I wish you best of good luck... You shall be miss from us... :(

Aww Downing, you have made so many wonderful posts here, and I enjoy reading them, I hope you will change your mind and decide to come back, you will be truly missed...

Please do keep in touch, and hope everything goes well with you and your beautiful children, It's sadness me to see another good member is leaving and I wish you all the best in everything hon :hug:

Pop in once in awhile and let us know how you're doing and etc... :sadwave:

Awww downing when you have more free time, You're always welcome back, We'll save you a seat, (Hey AJ, Get off!) :giggle:

I'll be expecting downing's return :) and I'm sure she will get back here :)

I dont know who you are,Downing however Wanted to wish u a good summer and I'm sure you'll come back :)

Have a great spring/summer :)

Dang, we will miss you dear, Come back when u have free time to let us know how u are doing~ :hug:

Take care, Downing. It's been a pleasure through our brief interactions!

:( :hug: Awwww, Downing, I am so sorry to see you go!!! You have been such a tremendous member on Alldeaf, and sharing great postings. I am going to miss you!!! I pray that you will come back to Alldeaf in the future, once you have had time to yourself. Please come back!!! It was nice meeting you too Downing, and thank you for being such a great member. :angel:

Take care Downing...

you'll be around here sometime if you like to drop by and say hi to everyone..

I'm sure you'll ..
by the way.. Have fun and focus your family...

:thumb:

Awww, we will miss you downing! I hope you come back sometime. Take care!

Back