Walmart employee robbed

I hope he changed his password.

Hope they didn't get his wallet, or they would know where he lives.

I hope he changed his password.

Hope they didn't get his wallet, or they would know where he lives.

Well, they did get $600 from the victim. That's one month of work at Walmart. :eek3: Poor feller. I really dont understand how they could withdrawal so much money from ATM machine. I know troublemakers watch ATM machines like a hawk. Thank goodness I live in rural small town.

Well, they did get $600 from the victim. That's one month of work at Walmart. :eek3: Poor feller. I really dont understand how they could withdrawal so much money from ATM machine. I know troublemakers watch ATM machines like a hawk. Thank goodness I live in rural small town.
Yeah. My bank doesn't allow me to withdraw more than $200 from an ATM.

Yeah. My bank doesn't allow me to withdraw more than $200 from an ATM.

Yup! Same here... I can withdraw cash from the machine in middle of night and not have no worries. I do look around before I approach the money machine.

Yup! Same here... I can withdraw cash from the machine in middle of night and not have no worries. I do look around before I approach the money machine.
If I'm going to go somewhere that might not be safe, I always empty my wallet and leave just a couple things.

Same here...very careful whenever I go to the ATM at night....my bank is very well lighted...Still I'm very cautious if someone is waiting behind me in their car....even if someone is in front of me too...Doesn't take but a minute for them to jump out of their car and point a gun in your face.....So I do try to do all my banking in the day time.

I usually use drive thru ATM at my bank.

If I'm going to go somewhere that might not be safe, I always empty my wallet and leave just a couple things.

should have SOME cash in wallet b/c you could upset the robber. :lol:

Same here...very careful whenever I go to the ATM at night....my bank is very well lighted...Still I'm very cautious if someone is waiting behind me in their car....even if someone is in front of me too...Doesn't take but a minute for them to jump out of their car and point a gun in your face.....So I do try to do all my banking in the day time.

just last week, a woman was robbed at her money machine after she got the money.. the camera showed the robber with the gun...happened at night. If I live in big city, one of last things I'd do is withdraw cash from ANYWHERE at night...not even at gas stations. Screw that! It's really bad out there right now.

I usually use drive thru ATM at my bank.

Not mine.. must exit the vehicle to use my ATM.. it's a really nice one. :hmm: There is one drive thru ATM but it's in different town.

Back