Videophones

SouthFella

Reaction score
It is ILLEGAL to sell a videophone you receive for free from a provider such as Sorenson or CSD etc. the devices still belong to the company and you most likely signed a form agreeing not to give away nor sell the videophone equipment. If the company catches you, they will ban you from their services and charge you for the equipment.

Just so you are informed

Last edited:
Yeah, you got that right, SouthFella!

They aren't ours but it is like we are borrowing/renting it from the company. The company has every right to take away from us anytime without any further notice.

Only VRS that can buy and resell is Viable VPAD. Yet, someone sold on ebay which is rip-off. Oh boy.

Warning: VPAD is not good condition.:thumbd: I heard that many customers return them back to Viable company.

100vp vs Vpad

Warning: VPAD is not good condition.:thumbd: I heard that many customers return them back to Viable company.

I bought two VPADS for my hearing son and my travel . I have no problem with VPAD after I tested all of vpad system. I am glad that Vpad is very good condition . whew ,, Oh yes I still learn on VPAD guide more and carefully what I read an instruction .. I recommand you call a professional support tech better than I am . Few professional support tech are very good to help you clear than trainer support tech . I will get more upgrade from Viable .. I will not use an VPAD on my desk at home . I use sorenson 100VP . I have problem with 100VP for two years and Sorenson will give me new 200VP next year that take long time . Sorenson , MVP , TTD , Alarm clock are belong to companies that is very gratefully for the deaf people . My hearing son can not get a free mvp and sorensore .it is unfair because I am deaf mother ..I bought VPAD and send it to my son from my home of South Carolina to Washington state. He is excited and plan to set up .. I hope his VPAD is good if not . He will call Viable customer .. I understand that deaf parents have to help thier hearing children who live so far from state to state.

I bought two VPADS for my hearing son and my travel . I have no problem with VPAD after I tested all of vpad system. I am glad that Vpad is very good condition . whew ,, Oh yes I still learn on VPAD guide more and carefully what I read an instruction .. I recommand you call a professional support tech better than I am . Few professional support tech are very good to help you clear than trainer support tech . I will get more upgrade from Viable .. I will not use an VPAD on my desk at home . I use sorenson 100VP . I have problem with 100VP for two years and Sorenson will give me new 200VP next year that take long time . Sorenson , MVP , TTD , Alarm clock are belong to companies that is very gratefully for the deaf people . My hearing son can not get a free mvp and sorensore .it is unfair because I am deaf mother ..I bought VPAD and send it to my son from my home of South Carolina to Washington state. He is excited and plan to set up .. I hope his VPAD is good if not . He will call Viable customer ..

Only VRS that can buy and resell is Viable VPAD. Yet, someone sold on ebay which is rip-off. Oh boy.

oh boy , someone sold on ebay that sound who live on ssi . who live on ssi and alway greedy over money without honest or respect . If I am, I would like to sell vpad for $ 50.00 or less with good condition after i bought it .
They should report to Police Dept with a proof copy from ebay .. have a nice day .

oh boy , someone sold on ebay that sound who live on ssi . who live on ssi and alway greedy over money without honest or respect . If I am, I would like to sell vpad for $ 50.00 or less with good condition after i bought it .
They should report to Police Dept with a proof copy from ebay .. have a nice day .

Police Dept isn't their duty on internet fraud.

Police Dept isn't their duty on internet fraud.

My daughter did went to Police Dept after rip-off from ebay . Police dept gave her some information for online. she went home and report to FCC and other online. she got the money back from letter . I was very suprised .. My daughter said to me she never buy anything from dirty ebay again .. Police Dept can give you some information and report to FCC,FBI and etc .. Police are not working with internet fraud. Police Dept advise a good information.
DO NOT buy anything from Ebay .. BUY something from well-known or families or good friend who want to sell with honest condition ..have a nice day

My daughter did went to Police Dept after rip-off from ebay . Police dept gave her some information for online. she went home and report to FCC and other online. she got the money back from letter . I was very suprised .. My daughter said to me she never buy anything from dirty ebay again .. Police Dept can give you some information and report to FCC,FBI and etc .. Police are not working with internet fraud. Police Dept advise a good information.
DO NOT buy anything from Ebay .. BUY something from well-known or families or good friend who want to sell with honest condition ..have a nice day

Police didn't report for you. Police gave you the information that way you would have to report to FBI in fraud department know as IC3.

Police didn't report for you. Police gave you the information that way you would have to report to FBI in fraud department know as IC3.

okay , Videophone is fair due to bad traffic line or poor speed . I have 100Vp for two years and still complain . well Sorenson service will not give me a new 200vp. I am tired of blurr or freeze that an intrepertor or friend could not see me . A friend explained me that a person got 100VP last year ago .a person was not happy with 100VP and hide it at her home . She called sorenson that she do not have it . She got a new 200VP from sorenson service
it is unfair . She lied to sorenson customer .. I am planning to call my friend who work for sorenson ..

Back